1994 Newspaper ad

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came across an old People magazine from 1994 and there is a Dodge Advertisement in there with all the cars, including the 94 Viper and another one under a cover with a caption under that reads:
"The more things change, the more things look like the new Dodge. So look for the next new Dodge coming soon to your Dodge Dealer."

Now I know it's the GTS.

I don't know, it's a cool ad and I was thinking of keeping it myself and having it dry-mounted, but if someone out there has a 94 or is really interested in this, say the word and I'll mail it out to you.

Andrew

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a large version of that "If Dodge isn't THE performance company, then I'm Joe Isuzu - Bob Lutz" ad... That's amazing. With the 1989 Viper Concept. :laugh: :2tu:

:usa: :headbang:

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love old ads. I used to have a 1966 Jaguar E-Type. A friend bought me an old 1966 road and track (I think it was called Driver and track back then, or something like it.) Besides the E-Type review, the two things I remember most were:

1) an ad that said "if you are going to spend 29 cent on a quart of oil, shouldn't it be the best? Quakerstate!"
and
2) in the classifieds: "1996 Ford Cobra. Lightly raced. Very strong. Extra engine and parts $3500." :eek:

Imagine how cool old Viper ads will be years from now!