$200,000 for LE GTS???

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess anything below that is a bargain. Alberta dealer (Londonderry Chrysler) has #10 LE for $200,000 on autotrader, wondering how long that will take to sell.

Craigers15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just there and they allowed me to sit in it after I told them I'm waiting on an SRT order... I laughed when he told me the price. I believe it's #13. The car does look amazing!

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it a canadian car or a usa car? i think there are only 2 le cars that came to canada.

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i bought #36 for 1500 below msrp. there were 7 LE's in southern California and 2 were at mark ups , 6 were at sticker and 1 was 1500 below. it was a easy choice for me on which one to get.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dang , I guess I izzz jest a stoopid cornfed Kneebraskenn, cuz the current Launch Dition we got is going fur 140,490 . I have no idear what the heck ADM is , cept Archer Daniels Midland , and boy do they sell lots of grain.

Guess I will miss out again on them big sales, but jest too darn slow to finagle wit the winda stickurr!

... and have a nice day. Before you make fun of us havin a cornfield across the street from the Dealership have to let you know we have been citified ---got us a new Wallymart!!!!

Last edited:

stemal

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dang , I guess I izzz jest a stoopid cornfed Kneebraskenn, cuz the current Launch Dition we got is going fur 140,490 . I have no idear what the heck ADM , cept Archer Daniels Midland , and boy do they sell lots of grain.

Guess I will miss out again on them big sales, but jest too darn slow to finagle wit the winda stickurr!

... and have a nice day. Before you make fun of us havin a cornfield across the street from the Dealership have to let you know we have been citified ---got us a new Wallymart!!!!
stop it guy's!!!!LOLLLLL :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::D

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the extra $60K is for that super special 2013 L(Eh) edition car. You Albertans have way too much money as it is so I suspect someone up there will pay the premium just to have it and because it is supply and demand, yet hard to get up there to start with. Probably a Roughneck working 85 hr weeks who saved up the cash. good for him! Not saying I condone **** premiums one bit as the dealerships should be singled out, but when you get a totoal of 15 cars for the entire country or whatever Canada got, I am sure they all went for a premium.

I question the warranty aspect though and I know the whole fiasco from all gens prior but if it is sold to the original owner a Canadian in Canada in this case from a Canadian dealership, even though may have been a US car beforehand, me thinks it is still warrantied in Canada. It is a different situation than a Canadian coming down to the US to buy a car and bringing it back to Canada.

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I am going to take my 06 up to Edmonton and see if I can swing a deal, like my 06 should be worth $55000.00 plus a Mark up of $60000.00 for taking great care of the car for 7 plus years. Like somebody has to pay for it. So all said and done the difference should be the same, RIGHT!!!!!!

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the extra $60K is for that super special 2013 L(Eh) edition car. You Albertans have way too much money as it is so I suspect someone up there will pay the premium just to have it and because it is supply and demand, yet hard to get up there to start with. Probably a Roughneck working 85 hr weeks who saved up the cash. good for him! Not saying I condone **** premiums one bit as the dealerships should be singled out, but when you get a totoal of 15 cars for the entire country or whatever Canada got, I am sure they all went for a premium.

I question the warranty aspect though and I know the whole fiasco from all gens prior but if it is sold to the original owner a Canadian in Canada in this case from a Canadian dealership, even though may have been a US car beforehand, me thinks it is still warrantied in Canada. It is a different situation than a Canadian coming down to the US to buy a car and bringing it back to Canada.

When Challengers first came out Southside in Red Deer brought 2 in from the US. They had no factory warranty. If you wanted warranty you had to put on after market warranty. Like you get on a used car.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a full page ad in the local newspaper (Edmonton Sun) from that dealership, solely advertising LE #10. Funny thing is the ad made it sound like there's only 150 Vipers, not that there's 150 Launch Edition Vipers.

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove up to Londonderry yesterday in my 08 SSG and I think every salesman they had there come out and drooled over it.:D Told them I wanted to see this LE 2013 and they told me they SOLD:( it about a week ago for $171000.00.:crazy2: They give me the story its rare and bla bla bla. I told them that it is probably the only 13 colour that they built 150 of. I also told them fools and there money soon part.:D

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for that dough you could buy another LE and build a slammin garage to house her in:crazy2:

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove up to Londonderry yesterday in my 08 SSG and I think every salesman they had there come out and drooled over it.:D Told them I wanted to see this LE 2013 and they told me they SOLD:( it about a week ago for $171000.00.:crazy2: They give me the story its rare and bla bla bla. I told them that it is probably the only 13 colour that they built 150 of. I also told them fools and there money soon part.:D

I'm honestly shocked that someone was dumb enough to pay that. Given that it is 2013 and a quick search pulls this site up with everyone bashing the dealers that do this and all the alternative dealerships. Maybe the Canadian dealerships can take more advantage of their customers given that there are fewer choices.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an Adrenaline Red SRT (black leather seats) at Crosstown in Edmonton. Roped off, no price. No track pack either.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm honestly shocked that someone was dumb enough to pay that. Given that it is 2013 and a quick search pulls this site up with everyone bashing the dealers that do this and all the alternative dealerships. Maybe the Canadian dealerships can take more advantage of their customers given that there are fewer choices.

Don't forget...this car was located in canada. How many LE's made it to Canada? Not many im sure. Perhaps the guy really wanted it and since if you buy a new car in the states and import into Canada it VOIDS the warrenty he probably wanted the piece of mind of having the warranty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude