$200 VOI11 Credit for $100

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got approval to sell this credit from the VCA. Can't go to VOI11. :mad: Won a $200 discount from the VCA about two months ago. Will let it go for $100. This offer is only good for VCA members that have not bought the VOI11 tickets yet. :usa:

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got approval to sell this credit from the VCA. Can't go to VOI11. :mad: Won a $200 discount from the VCA about two months ago. Will let it go for $100. This offer is only good for VCA members that have not bought the VOI11 tickets yet. :usa:

Me me me! Pm sent :)

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too have a $200 dollar discount available, I can't make it and have also been told today I can transfer it to a VCA Member who has Not yet registered. Drop me a PM if your interested ;)

Mark
:uk:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude....................:(

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang it Tony! Did not even see your post. I would be all about some "free" tech support if I saw your thread!! haha Might now be a good deal for you tho... ha

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is good! :)
Yea, good for you :rolleyes: At least that's one Fast Red owner Not attending ;) I'm sure I can get up a few red owners to put our case over one final time :D

Just remember if your doing any track time not to look in your rear view mirror as the Red cars will be in front of you :drive:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh geez...... Yellow is for girls!!!:omg:

I say. Did you just call me a girl? :omg::rolaugh:

Yea, good for you :rolleyes: At least that's one Fast Red owner Not attending ;) I'm sure I can get up a few red owners to put our case over one final time :D

:

Was more going with happy for you that the non transferable credit was indeed able to be transfered in the end.

I actually AM sad you will not be attending. One less red owner to torment, and one less person to get to know. :(
(Just remember if your doing any track time not to look in your rear view mirror as the Red cars will be in front of you :drive

Yup. Lapped em again! :lmao:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21