2000 computer recommendations?

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a brand new 2000 RT which I am beginning work on. I will be installing headers, 3" exhaust, cc extreme energy cam, heads ported, milled and larger valves, intake ported as well, 1.7 T*D's, 3.54 gears & possible throttle bodies & aluminum flywheel. The car will strictly a fast street car. With these motor mods what would someone computer savvy suggest as far as working my computer to meet the new needs? I've been told Sean Roe's VEC1 and the Mopar computer upgrade. Please let me know if you have had experience with these or others. Thanks!

Reaction score
Ive got a lot of the things you are getting. I havent had a change to dyno the car yet since I put in the computer. I know its taking a while to learn my car. I will post the dyno results soon.

OP
OP
M

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have all the same mods in my 94, but the 94 is limited in the way of the computer and what can be done. Now that I have a 2000 I want the car to be able to take full advantage of the mods.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suggest you try Sean's Roe upgrade first see how it works and them try the mopar computer and compare. Sean's is great person his upgrade alone may be the trick, But the mopar computer will elimate the rear O2 sensors. Which in necessary for Cat removal. (which I do not suggest).

Call me if you want 519-763-8473

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets