2000 GTS Racecar 1083 original miles

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** LEEEE $HIT! That's a smoking deal! Can this car still be registered?

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Dan................ABS or no ABS installed on the car........if there is ABS installed it could warrent a phone call :drive:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn! I'm lokoing for a track car. Too bad my budget for a "learner" is about 1/4 of this one. Screaming deal for someone though!

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Its a real nice car, no ABS. I could deliver it to the track for the new owners first drive!

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a real nice car, no ABS. I could deliver it to the track for the new owners first drive!

Damn, wish it had ABS. Would be seriously interested. Tired of not having it in my current car and wouldn't go without again.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn! I'm lokoing for a track car. Too bad my budget for a "learner" is about 1/4 of this one. Screaming deal for someone though!

C'mon Scott.......there'll likely not be another deal this good for a long time....... :)

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand the apprehension about not having ABS on a race car? I can understand the flat spotting tires deal, but that can happen with ABS as well.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought NO ABS would be better for a REAL track racecar ... ---

If you are a pro driver yes. You can use the extra 10% of braking capabilities that the ABS system does not allow you to utilize. 98% folks should have ABS on the track

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave