2001 GTS Pass Front headlights no power

MSgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi

I am a Week old viper owner
Searched forums and found the threads regarding GenII headlights and found... how to install HIDs etc and I have removed the wheel and head light innards (all bulbs are good and no fuses appear blown)

My problem is High,Low and turnsignal in passenger headlight do not work. with a testlight none are getting current
The fender turn signal works and the fog lights work.

I am guessing I need to take the nose/fascia off. Or I am hoping someone has a way to remove the Headlight housing and lense with out removing the nose

Any suggestions? Yes I also saw there are threads on how to remove the nose
The wiring I can see in the headlight is all in good shape and everything was connected when I started

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

I am a Week old viper owner
Searched forums and found the threads regarding GenII headlights and found... how to install HIDs etc and I have removed the wheel and head light innards (all bulbs are good and no fuses appear blown)

My problem is High,Low and turnsignal in passenger headlight do not work. with a testlight none are getting current
The fender turn signal works and the fog lights work.

I am guessing I need to take the nose/fascia off. Or I am hoping someone has a way to remove the Headlight housing and lense with out removing the nose

Any suggestions? Yes I also saw there are threads on how to remove the nose
The wiring I can see in the headlight is all in good shape and everything was connected when I started
Did you check the fuses? Just a guess. Do you have brake light or running light on that side? It may have nothing to do with each other but then again I'm not a
Mechanic.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice to talk to you. Thank you for the pictures the car looks great. I did get your message earlier today sorry I've just been very busy. Unfortunately I think you are going to have to remove the front fascia.

OP
OP
M

MSgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply would anyone have the wiring colorcodes for the High and low beam and parking lights for when I do pull the Fascia?

The fuses are all good

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you remove the front fascia make sure you put heat to it or if you live in a warm state leave out in the sun warm it up comes off very easy !!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456