1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Saphire Blue RT/10 for sale

Discussion in 'What'cha Need for Your Snake?' started by 01rt10saph, Mar 28, 2019.

1. 01rt10saph

01rt10saph Viper Owner

I am reluctantly kicking the tires on the market for my 2001 Sapphire blue RT/10. Purchased it in 2014 with 13,800 miles and have respectfully driven it to its current 39,600. This is a very fun driver in good shape but with some blemishes. Runs strong, great paint all original except for brake rotors and oil cooler lines. Comes with extra set of wheels, brake calipers and factory manuals.

Asking 36,000.00
    Plenty of photos to share, all reasonable offers considered.

small viper2.jpg

smallviper6.jpg

sviper1.jpg

Viper engine passenger.jpg

Viper 6.jpg

ViperJeff likes this.
  2. Marshall Barnes

Marshall Barnes Enthusiast

3. Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse VCA Member - West VCA Member

Sorry , but this is pretty humorous to me! One guy posts he is selling his car and in pops another considering buying a different one , but wants to get the first seller's opinion on someone else's Viper?!

Uh, ............................????

Frankly the newer year and much higher demand color helps overcome the higher miles on the Sapphire Blue , imho. With the rare Cognac interior , I would go for the Sapphire one ----plus huge advantage is it also has ABS!!!!