2003 Red SRT/10 for sale - available now!

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ready for immediate delivery to your door - A red 2003 SRT/10 -

Call Marv Rose at 559-226-3500 for details

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's actually 45 State now. No California Smog Certified cars have been built yet from what I hear. Without the California Smog Cert can't bring into California.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
California Certification is done on all cars. We have 10 here ( 2 have already left ) and they list right under the hood that they meet all state standards and California requirements.

And...have a nice day!!

OP
OP
V

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up Bill. We were told by our factory rep that the CA cars were being held back due to EPA concerns. Thanks for the heads up.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm. So why can't an out-of-state dealer (e.g. Woodhouse) order a car, then sell it into CA? Regardless of whether CAAP is building "CA" cars, any CA-certified vehicle should be saleable into CA -- right??

Liz wants her red SRT-10 now. Her husband (me) wouldn't mind getting it either
supergrin.gif

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, I'm guessing that all of the Vipers built to date were not stamped California approved until the California certification arrived a few weeks ago and then it *** applied to the Vipers sitting in the factory?

You aren't saying you have cars in at Woodhouse that were ordered as California cars are you? They are just stamped approved 50 State Smog right?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No, Jerry, I don't have a car here that was ordered by a California customer,but they do have the decal stating they are California legal.Hope this answers your question?