2005 GTS w/ Stripes - Could this be the next GTS??

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2005 GTS w/ stripes - Mike B's Photo slightly cleaned up - Could this be the next GTS???

You must be registered for see images

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jerry,

I will say that I personally think the roof scoop really makes the whole car. I know it's probably at the very top of the list of "things that won't make it to production", but I REALLY REALLY think they should reconsider. I don't think anyone would really care about the hit to aerodynamics, and if they ducted it down to the rear brakes, or better yet, to the differential, it would be really trick - especially for those who are going to race their GTS's.

So who agrees? The roof scoop should stay, yes?

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the roof scoop only if it is functional. Otherwise, no thanks.

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a difference a hardtop makes. I can hold my breath for a couple of seasons to buy that car! All of a sudden the rear haunches take on an Aston Martin on steroids look, the fascia comes much more into balance. Now that's a VIPER!. Nice work Venom 2k.

The scoop's great as long as it doesn't whistle at speed, hell of a styling statement. Might even make a nice vent if the Gen III heater/ac controls are anything like the current model
You must be registered for see images
... Actually I'm sure that those of us that lean to the GTS for track purposes would welcome it, a proper replacement for the deflectors we hang out the windows now to catch some air.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge reads this page. I'm sure they have viewed the photos and comments.