2006 Coupe with goodies for sale or possible trade

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should demod, throw em on my car and then we'll talk!

Seriously, what kind of hotrod?

Perewitz 33 Ford. I could pull the mods off easy enough. ART is just up the road. The PITA factor makes me just want to sell though. For someone else that wanted to pull things, figure 4500 for brand new (17 miles on the wheels and tires), couple grand for headers and exhaust, couple grand for KW's, five to six grand for the blower, grand for the rotors, etc... Easy 15K to sell off the car and you get the rarest coupe built for mid to upper 40's. I just don't have the time to deal with it.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car with tasteful mods. I almost like it as much as my blue/white with similar mods. I'm a sucker for gray cars, though.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha that didn't take long! Good luck man, great car.

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a beautiful car. GLWS.

Beautiful car with tasteful mods. I almost like it as much as my blue/white with similar mods. I'm a sucker for gray cars, though.

Nice Car Tucker !!

GLWS

Post up or send me some pics of the new hot rod !

Thanks a bunch guys. I am torn on it really. If it doesn't go, I won't be disappointed at all.

Jerry, paint is creamsickle pearl and was a Ford/Perewitz calaboration. Car is built well, and has had a lot of coverage. I have always loved the lines of these cars. Can't wait for it to make its way home.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweeet !

What's under the hood?

Little Cobra motor and a tremec. They bubbled the hood for a Whipple, but after driving it, decided it didn't need it. I am not so sure it will go without a blower though.:D

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that 33! I can vouch for Tuckers coupe, as it was my buddy's car previously. Im looking forward to what you do next.:)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the hotrod and would not call it a downgrade at all. Totally different animals, you can't compare them

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the hotrod and would not call it a downgrade at all. Totally different animals, you can't compare them

Trust me, Tucker has been through enough Vipers. Plus, if you read his post again, he is looking at getting another Viper, just a different model/year.

Thanks Plum. The coupe is a great car for sure, and I think the 33 is an upgrade to be frank. It is a one off custom build of an already very nice tube chassis car built by Ford and Perewitz. Buying something that comes with calanders, build books, thousands of pictures, posters, etc...are all neat things to go along with a cool car like this. There will always be a Viper of some sort in the garage...whether it was my 71 TT Cuda, etc....something Viper will always be parked at the house.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last time I was at David's I saw build photos of this car.
Every thing on it seems to be only the best you can buy or build.

Skeeter

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last time I was at David's I saw build photos of this car.
Every thing on it seems to be only the best you can buy or build.

Skeeter

Awesome that you saw it. Knowing I am chomping to get the car here, he sent posters and calendars of the car over night, all autographed and so on. Top notch guy.

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what is the right GTS for you? Got more details to share?

I don't have my mind made up about anything really. Leaning toward a GTS, but would consider SRT's. Normally just not a fan of red, but Andy's car changed that for me.

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would also consider a trade up on a Gallardo.:D Practical is quickly going out the window.:rolaugh:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't have my mind made up about anything really. Leaning toward a GTS, but would consider SRT's. Normally just not a fan of red, but Andy's car changed that for me.

That's because it's more black than red now :) lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4