2006 wiper arms

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The drivers side wiper on my 2006 Coupe swings past the windshield and sort of flops around at it's full swing point. Looking at the wiper arms I noticed there are two types, one has a higher rise than the other where the arms mount to the wiper shaft. The dirivers side wiper is the lower one and seems to be cutting a groove in the plastic trim under it. I suspect maybe the arms got reversed when the 2008 hood was installed. Can someone with a 2006 confirm this for me, i.e. which is the "higher" arm?

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The drivers side wiper on my 2006 Coupe swings past the windshield and sort of flops around at it's full swing point. Looking at the wiper arms I noticed there are two types, one has a higher rise than the other where the arms mount to the wiper shaft. The dirivers side wiper is the lower one and seems to be cutting a groove in the plastic trim under it. I suspect maybe the arms got reversed when the 2008 hood was installed. Can someone with a 2006 confirm this for me, i.e. which is the "higher" arm?
I have the same problem with my 04??? I posted it about a year ago, still not resolved, yes the wipers are in the proper rest position, but they go past the moulding :omg: