Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody did a swap?
How does it handle?
Is it possible at all?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The suspension was fine tuned for non run flats. I think the rear swaybar was changes also.

The comments about the improved ride and handling are mostlikely the result of swapping out the heavier and hard runflats.

Reaction score
The added stiffness of the suspension will make the run flats equipped cars handle worse than the original but only marginally.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mark do you have any acr kw take offs to sell . i have a friend with a 08 that would love them.
thanks
benny

Reaction score
mark do you have any acr kw take offs to sell . i have a friend with a 08 that would love them.
thanks
benny

Benny,

These shocks are unobtainium for the most part. They have to be bought through KW and Mopar has none to sell. If you need warranty work they HAVE to be sent to KW and you pay for that and get no eta for return...wanna buy a set of Motons instead? :eater:

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what ive told him, but he is hoping someone with a acr is going to change to motons and there might be a set of takeoffs. im not good enough to know the difference of motons and my stock suspension but i love the acr suspension over my 06 coupe and the regular 08 coupe of my friends. so i wont change mine but other people might. ive suggested the motons but he would like to stay as stock viper as possible so the acr stuff would be as close as possible.
thanks
benny

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950