2008 Blue/White Coupe hits the Street

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
....oh, the new coupes arent allowed to be blue and whites from the factory? only the 06s can be blue and white? Help me with this one, I dont understand completely..Thanks,...Jon....

Buyers of 2006 First Edition, and 2006 VCA Edition Coupes were promised a "limited edition" color configuration. So if you order "GTS Blue" in a Coupe, you cannot get a 'WHITE FACTORY STRIPE". You can get white stripes on the SRT-roadster , or the new Viper Blue Coupe or Roadster, not yet begun build.

But "GTS-Blue-White" is retired for coupes. As is Viper Red Clearcoat / White for Coupes.

But the aftermarket (including Prefix, Roanoke, or PartsRack Vinyl!) can paint you wide or skinny stripes any color you want. [ PartsRack should have a SNAKE-SKIN TAPE out soon!]

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
....JonB....did you change your order to a ACR?....

Yes Indeed... and I even bought a raffle ticket as well!

What is Snake skin tape?

Snake Skin Vipers had a Prefix hand-airbrushed, snake-scale stripe. We are now haviing that duplicated as a TAPE KIT in vinyl. Also in other 'normal' or ANY colors, for those who would add a custom tape-stripe to their Vipers or Chargers or Rams, Dakotas etc...