2008 Dodge Viper ACR Vert?????????

JerryTheBanker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here new of a shop that would be able to convert an ACR coupe to a vert? I'm liking what Woodhouse did with 2010 version they made with Dodge, but I have too much invested for a flip right now! So if I could make the ACR a vert with the speedster cover, that would make it a real 1 of 1!!! Any and all help would be appreciated!!!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly would bet the costs of conversion to a reasonable likeness of the Woodhouse Viper would be cost prohibitive. Saving an extra year would afford you a second Viper vert.

Reaction score
Call me on Thursday when I get back to work and we can talk about your options< I'm sure I can get you what you are looking for. :2tu:

I was wondering if anyone on here new of a shop that would be able to convert an ACR coupe to a vert? I'm liking what Woodhouse did with 2010 version they made with Dodge, but I have too much invested for a flip right now! So if I could make the ACR a vert with the speedster cover, that would make it a real 1 of 1!!! Any and all help would be appreciated!!!

OP
OP
J

JerryTheBanker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,
Thanks for the help! My ACR is VV Orange with Black and two newly added Orange stripes! It also has the full Alcantara interior with Orange stitching! I just purchased a winter home in Florida and just realized that a vert would be a nice thing to have, since it can be used half a year in Florida and half a year up here in Toronto! Buying another car is not an option, I have enough to go around! Even if we can't do the vert, a t-roof would fine! I even asked Caravagio for some help, since he has a lot of experience with doing the Vet's! With the new Viper at least two years away and the ACR version another two years, I would a few years to enjoy until the next purchase! These days that's a rarity!!! Thanks again for your help and will be in touch over the next few days!
JP,:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R