2008 Dodge Viper? I am right here!!!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only data I can discern from the video is that the center of the hood looks about one inch higher than stock. If this is the case and not a distortion in the video, it would suggest that the McLaren theory may be wrong. If DC placed an autorotor type roots supercharger ( the type that Sean Roe uses ) on the V10, in order for it to fit comfortably under the hood with adequate ventilation, an extra inch or two would be needed. Remember that email Sean accidently received a copy of? Also, last year when I showed my then Roe supercharged GTS to a visiting DC marketing/engineering liaison guru at Homestead Speedway, he not only liked what he saw but, for just a fraction of a second, he reacted like it was not the first time he had seen one even though he said that it was the first time. I am probably wrong, but, if they did put a roots type blower on the car, it will be a monster. It better have traction control or alot of people are going to experience a severe snake bite or worse.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the sound of it, it is definitely a V10 contrary to many rumors.
You mean that there are still people out there who do not believe that it's going to have the 8.4L?