2008 Dodge Viper? I am right here!!!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only data I can discern from the video is that the center of the hood looks about one inch higher than stock. If this is the case and not a distortion in the video, it would suggest that the McLaren theory may be wrong. If DC placed an autorotor type roots supercharger ( the type that Sean Roe uses ) on the V10, in order for it to fit comfortably under the hood with adequate ventilation, an extra inch or two would be needed. Remember that email Sean accidently received a copy of? Also, last year when I showed my then Roe supercharged GTS to a visiting DC marketing/engineering liaison guru at Homestead Speedway, he not only liked what he saw but, for just a fraction of a second, he reacted like it was not the first time he had seen one even though he said that it was the first time. I am probably wrong, but, if they did put a roots type blower on the car, it will be a monster. It better have traction control or alot of people are going to experience a severe snake bite or worse.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the sound of it, it is definitely a V10 contrary to many rumors.
You mean that there are still people out there who do not believe that it's going to have the 8.4L?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude