2008 Viper ACR ********* Edition for sale

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:usa:For complete information until the moderators approve my VCA classified ad, please refer to eBay item # 121150763634 or just search "2008 Dodge Viper". Mike:usa:

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just listed my 05 convertible for sale if its convertible time again...
Thanks...I will certainly take a look once the moderators have approved your classified. Most likely though the next one will be at least a Gen IV but my ultimate goal is a Gen V ACR whenever they build one. The Time Attack is cool but the ACR may be cooler. Time will tell.

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey lbstone...I took a look at your classified as I said I would. Nice car. However, I only buy totally stock Vipers so yours would not work for me. Thanks for the invitation though. Good luck with your sale. Mike
Thanks...I will certainly take a look once the moderators have approved your classified. Most likely though the next one will be at least a Gen IV but my ultimate goal is a Gen V ACR whenever they build one. The Time Attack is cool but the ACR may be cooler. Time will tell.

Just listed my 05 convertible for sale if its convertible time again...

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At the rate there going, you may never see a gen V ACR....

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You may be correct but I did see a prototype of a Gen V ACR in a recent car guy magazine which gives me a modicum of hope. However, since I didn't sell my ACR on eBay Saturday, I am not going without. Besides, I took a nice ride in it yesterday on what one would describe as a beautiful "Fall" day...it was spectacular as was the ACR. I'm quite satisfied that it did not sell every time I look at or drive it. Going into a store yesterday, three young fellows stopped me and wanted to look at the car and ask questions about it. And when I left the store, a young family stopped me and asked if they could take photos which I obviously agreed to. The father said that the younger boy just is in awe of the Viper ACR and it is his all-time favorite car. I invited the young man to sit in the car and the photo-taking commenced. It was fun to see the grin on his face and the obvious respect and admiration he had for the car. It was a lot of fun chatting with the mom and dad while the two boys drooled over the car. Even though I am 64 yrs. old, I grew up in the '60's and vividly recall the same feelings when I saw guys in their Max Wedge Plymouths and Dodges and later the Hemi cars and Road Runners and Charger R/T's, Superbirds, Charger Daytona's, Challenger T/A's, etc. etc. So it is nice to give back a little bit to the somewhat rare "car kids" we see today. Not like when we grew up as gearheads. Anyway, a long answer to a brief comment. I think I will go take another ride in the ACR on another gorgeous, cool "fall" day. Mike
At the rate there going, you may never see a gen V ACR....

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to keep my ACR....for awhile there, I thought about selling it and buying a G5. I do not think there is going to be another car like the G4 ACR. I will most likely buy a G5 but not sure when.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I decided to keep my ACR....for awhile there, I thought about selling it and buying a G5. I do not think there is going to be another car like the G4 ACR. I will most likely buy a G5 but not sure when.
Good call, its a great car.