2008 Viper Pricing

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see lots of people ordering their vipers. Yet not one confirm sale price? When is the cat going to come out of the bag. I am waiting to order a Viper but I am not going to leap in with out knowing the price....

Looki

k4site

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The people that have ordered what are the dealers quoting over MSRP?

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I shopped extensively and found a dealer that gave me a quote of INVOICE (not Msrp) plus 2k and this included the courtesy delivery to a second dealer in the NY area since the dealer I ordered from is not local. Placed the order for a Venom Red coupe on 5/25.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I shopped extensively and found a dealer that gave me a quote of INVOICE (not Msrp) plus 2k and this included the courtesy delivery to a second dealer in the NY area since the dealer I ordered from is not local. Placed the order for a Venom Red coupe on 5/25.

So what is invoice + 2k.. The masses are wondering?

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
None of the dealers know the prices yet (either Invoice or MSRP). The dealers I shopped either quoted MSRP or MSRP minus a discount or Invoice plus an amount. All the dealers did say that the 08 pricing would be close to 06. Since I can readily determine what Invoice and Msrp are once the prices are announced I decided to take my best deal and put a deposit down.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you that invoice used to be 9% off of the base price not including the freight. As there were no accessories when I bought my 2003 I do not know what the discount on accessories is.

When DC originally said they might build a new 2008 Viper they had posted a price list on the web for the new car. Once you added in all the options and the gas guzzler tax it came to around $98,000.00 from memory.

They have since removed the "price and build your own viper" from the web site.

Robbie