2010 SRT's...

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah..Honestly it looks like their taking a step backwards, I don't like it....Looks like the same stripes from the 2005 SRT coupe concept.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with all the above....not a good look. They wanted to change something to make the 2010 a little different, and it is bad enough I don't want one. The fat stripes will definitely take some getting used to.

Bill

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure about those either. I'd like to see other angles and color combinations before I decide.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the only other pics I've seen of the new stripes. I agree, the new stripes dont look good. Way too big.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stripe goes all the way through on the back license plate area, that looks a lot better.

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With only 370 Snakes for US consumption, about a third are special editions, most being ACRs, and if the balance of the Coupe and Vert orders go at a 50% rate for stripes , there could only be maybe 100 made --------something tells me they will be quite popular!

Just a guess, but Viper owners do tend to like their beasts to be different.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think strips take your eye away from from the cars lines but, I'll be the odd man out and say I like them because they seem to give more shape to the hood and they don't look like every other stripped car out there. Camero, Mustang, vette.

I think with the ford mustang and now the camero stripping so many of their cars it's losing it's pazzaz. IMO

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive always been somewhat gifted as an artist. never made a dime and on a scale of 1-10 Im probally a 3 at best compared to the real artist of the world..

But it's very clear to my eye that they were following the lines of the hood to make the stripes flow better..

Many people complained that the stripes on the 08-09's were two narrow and that the stripes on the 03-06's looked better. I agree that they were too narrow.

So Dodge decided to give the people what they seemed to want. ******** STRIPES!!!!!

The way the stripes go down at the same angle as the hood is BEAUTIFUL and thats the first time Ive seen that done. The thing thats really kool is that you will have the huge bragging rights for those in the KNOW that you are driving one of the last ever made 2010 Viper's..

BillionDollarDan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i think they did it to make a "V" shape on the hood. i do like the rear striping though.

i agree that this sucker is gonna be very very collectible

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the only other pics I've seen of the new stripes. I agree, the new stripes dont look good. Way too big.

Austin, I saw this viper at the LA show, didn't like the stripes, looked aftermarket. Rears better than the hood. Maybe would look better on a coupe and/or with different colors, but I'll stick with mine. Mike

la5.JPG

la13.JPG

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never liked stripes on 'verts, but that Toxic Orange one looks great!

Love the new stripes, not a big fan of the 08/09 stripes.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have to reserve my full opinion for when I see them in person, but in pics, they just dont look right. That Toxic Orange though, that is a sweet color.

Thanks for the pics, Mike.

Austin, I saw this viper at the LA show, didn't like the stripes, looked aftermarket. Rears better than the hood. Maybe would look better on a coupe and/or with different colors, but I'll stick with mine. Mike

la5.JPG

la13.JPG

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think they look better than ther previous years stripes. Thye DO follow the lines of the car much better. The 08s and 09s just had two cheapely painted thin, stright, stripes that went down the middle of the car. They didnt flow well with the car at all. At least these follow the lines of the car... and fit better.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think they look better than ther previous years stripes. Thye DO follow the lines of the car much better. The 08s and 09s just had two cheapely painted thin, stright, stripes that went down the middle of the car. They didnt flow well with the car at all. At least these follow the lines of the car... and fit better.

Agree'd, when I re-painted the black stripes to silver, I made the roof stripes as wide as the '06's and tapered the hood stripes

car_control_1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62