2014 Corvette

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that really it? The side windows from this angle look like they were pulled off a GTR. That can't be it, that's just awefu..............!
The mag shot of the front looked awesome. How could you have all those angles, and put in a kit car rear hatch? I still don't believe it. I'll wait till I actually see the thing.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 280ZX I bought in 1981 called looking for it's rear hatch glass...

You must be registered for see images attach

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I saw the new Vetts front I was like DAYUM thats ****!!! Then I saw its rear and was like DAYUM thats ugly.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I saw the new Vetts front I was like DAYUM thats ****!!! Then I saw its rear and was like DAYUM thats ugly.

Yep. If it had round tailights and lost the dark eyeshadow, LOL I think it would be nice.

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
like everyone else... probably a great car especially for the price... but stupid idea on the camaro(ish) taillights...

I loved my 08 Z06... C7 should be awesome bang for buck!

OP
OP
A

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah this I hear you,but I doubt the Gen V can make a come back. GM is leaps ahead IMO..[/
Reads like your in the wrong forum! Make a comback from what? Who says that the new vette will perform better than the current zr1? All speculation until they actually make them. The last time I checked zr1 did not out perform the gen 4 ACR.

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy with the look of the new vette: The front copied on the gen 5 and on the 458, the side copied on the aston martin and the rear.........out of a bad, low budget sci-fi movie, like if the front and rear designer did not talk to each other until the very last moment : fugly car IMHO.....:drive:

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy with the look of the new vette: The front copied on the gen 5 and on the 458, the side copied on the aston martin and the rear.........out of a bad, low budget sci-fi movie, like if the front and rear designer did not talk to each other until the very last moment : fugly car IMHO.....:drive:
I don't see Viper in it at ALL.

Profile, all I see is GT-R

Not bad looking - but I don't like all the hard lines.

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pretty bad ass if you ask me...
You must be registered for see images attach

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see Viper in it at ALL.

Profile, all I see is GT-R

Not bad looking - but I don't like all the hard lines.

look the post of Mopar boy in this thread, they got their front end inspiration directly on the gen 5, typical GM to copy the viper.....

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C7 looks stunning....the C6 prices are going to fall fast, except maybe the performance models Z06 and ZR1.....finally a Vette which looks aggressive again and has some character.

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it looks great. I'll be buying one (and yes, I will drive it in the snow).

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it! And I've never liked any previous design. Well done GM.

And 450 is a base model, can't wait to see the Z. And they shaved off 100 lbs, impressive. Interior still looks like it needs more, but considering the price, a solid improvement there too.