35 Gen V's have been built

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally some encouraging info, I hope it's accurate. If this is true, then they are making about 12 per day. That means they should be finishing up with the LE's and red track pack cars perhaps this week, and starting the custom orders perhaps next week. With any luck, my car will be done in about a month. If I receive it in April, I will be one happy camper. I'll depart this thread with that happy thought, and pray to the mighty Viper gods to make it so.

Agree. Are they producing by last four of VIN number, in that order? Curious.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. Are they producing by last four of VIN number, in that order? Curious.

Not sure, I think they can bump them around a bit. There's a chance that some of the Stryker cars will be made sooner, but who knows. I've heard so many different things I don't think anyone knows but the guys in Connor.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
redtan...u win best post of the thread!! as pointed out, with that production volume it seems they hit the anticipated 12 cars per day objective. So about 250 cars per month. given my status as a second waver, i suspected June delivery would be realistic when I ordered in December. Still sounds like a realistic expectation if they continue making 60 per week.

BTW, love the viper history you have!! 5 different snakes. love them all. this will be my first one; its exciting. there's few brands of cars out there that i would buy again, let alone do so 5 times. its very encouraging to see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187