3D EMBLEM LOGO IN PRODUCTION...any word, any color, any size

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hi, we just finished our test pieces of the 3-D factory emblems or logos, turn out PERFECT, check the pictures out, and we can do on any color, any size, and just about anything you wanna say, if you just want BOTH HOOD EMBLEMS and BOTH REAR BUMPER EMBLEMS, total of 4 pieces, that will be only $150 included shipped to your door, just let me know what color you want, we even have crazy blue/metalic or red/metalic or brushed alum....just about anything...let me know, i can even custom make like "supercharged" or just about anything you wanna say for your car, let me know....
427emblem_002.jpg

427emblem_003.jpg

427emblem_004.jpg

427emblem_007.jpg

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang VB550. Your coming out with some pretty nice stuff. Keep up the good work! From the hood pads to this: all looks top-notch.

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we got those in chrome too, just about any color...no problem.. and thanks for all the support, we will try our best and come out more nice stuff...tahnks...

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we just finished tons of custom emblems, we can do full pearl in any color, under sun-light, this is the HOT sh*t...check it out.....

427emblem_designes_3_005.jpg

427hot_019.jpg

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool stuff, man. Very creative. Good ideas. Nice job.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it will be $80 for just FRONT TWO OR just the REAR TWO, if lookin for custom letterin, will be $100...all included shipped...thanks

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it will be $80 for just FRONT TWO OR just the REAR TWO, if lookin for custom letterin, will be $100...all included shipped...thanks

I want a set of the fronts in white of Viper GTS.....How do I pay???

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you apply these? Are they just peel and stick, or is there some way to keep them aligned on the sheet and peel the backing away in an organized fashion?

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
all emblem sets come with complete instruction...very very easy....peel and stick, can't get any easier than that....

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomblue550,
Do you have a web site to keep in favorites for future quick reference to your emblems??
If not, can you list your contact information in the "Marketplace" on this forum, again for future quick reference??

Later,

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have info on how to take the old letters off? I remember seeing some suggestions in another thread a month or so ago, but I can't find it now.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I remember: use a heat gun - watch amount of heat - maybe a hair dryer is enough, and use some fishing nylon leader, and peal under the letters with the leader. Should come right off.