4 verry impressive cars that need attention

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Norm Koerner's LPE all Motor car was running 9.7's all day

2. Brian Anderson's Underground racing car Runs 9.27

3. Tony Armour's 40k miles Roe Blower runs 9.55

4. Unreal car is the Heffner Twin Turbo of CHad's. This car backed up the smack and I am the first to say this is the Baddest car I have ever seen! Chad drove the car consistant and busted several 8 second passes including the V-10 Nationals World Record of 8.75.

these cars were worth the entire event!

Great Job Guys and Tuners It was a priveledge to have you guys race

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the props. Very classy.

And since I haven't seen it yet, I'll mention that the good Doctor ran an impressive 9.66 on DR's in his blower car to win that class as well as win the Pilots in a CLOSE race with Joseph Dell.

And thanks for the race, really. Great event!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Norm Koerner's LPE all Motor car was running 9.7's all day

2. Brian Anderson's Underground racing car Runs 9.27

3. Tony Armour's 40k miles Roe Blower runs 9.55

4. Unreal car is the Heffner Twin Turbo of CHad's. This car backed up the smack and I am the first to say this is the Baddest car I have ever seen! Chad drove the car consistant and busted several 8 second passes including the V-10 Nationals World Record of 8.75.

these cars were worth the entire event!

Great Job Guys and Tuners It was a priveledge to have you guys race

Thanks David! Had another great time at the V-10 Nationals.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David, What A Great event! :2tu:

The cars you mentioned do deserve special attention, as your cars do as well!! All the Cars/Trucks were great(well I didn't need to see the Camaro run, but I got over it--haha)!

To see a the number of Vipers hitting 10s, and mid 9s, is just amazing considering what they were running a couple years ago! A testament to the Viper community, tuners, and of course those putting the time and money into their Vipers to get the most out of them!

Chad's TT has set the BAR higher than ever, not only for Vipers but for all Street driven cars!
I know there are a few out there that will be gunning for the 8s harder than ever!

What a blast to watch the show!! I look forward to getting out of the stands and into my GTS in the future! :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally will be impressed with the car AND driver that wins the over all winner of the V-10 Nats! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: Whoever that is, must be the best driver ever :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First congrats to Dr. Roof good driving plus putting on a fantastic event. Roof it's time for you to see the tuning Dr. Job Spetter Jr., your TT car seems to have all the good parts but it's potential is not comming to fruition. I believe tuning is were the problem is good luck.