45% of men would like to drive a race car before they die -- we do it all the time!

Swanny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interesting USA Today stats:

USA TODAY Snapshots - USATODAY.com

Drive a race car = 34% (men and women)
Ride a motorcycle = 29%
Sky-dive = 28%
Run a marathon = 23%
Bungee jump = 18%

So, does driving a Viper = no regrets!? :D

Personally, I've ridden a motorcycle, I've sky-dived (which is more of a thrill than bungee jumping), and I have never had any interest in running a marathon (or even a 5k!) Because I drive a Viper is there nothing left to live for!:lmao:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 45% of men would like to drive a race car before they die -- we do it all the tim

I've been tracking my Vipers 5-10 times a year for over 10 years, and driving a race car is still at the top of my list. It always will be.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 45% of men would like to drive a race car before they die -- we do it all the tim

So is the viper really a race car???

I gotta think that a 2010 Viper was probally at the actual race car specs of race cars back in 2002 or so????

I seem to remember the C6R's only being 600 HP or so back then

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Real racecars don't have doors. I have a Viper, but it isn't a racecar.

Thought for the day:

Racecar spelled backwards is racecar.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Have you competed with your Viper on a race course? If not, then you're not ready to go. Sign up for the World Challenge Series and we'll watch you compete at VOI 11? Then you won't have regrets?

Silver State Rally is on my Bucket list. Hoping for somewhere around 130mph average speed?

Ted

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

we sure do !! my ACR is a racecar fo sho

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

I'd have to say, that the Viper is a thinly veiled Race CAR!! A wolf in Dogs clothing if you will. Everything about this car says I was developed from race cars, not street cars.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score

interesting...wolf in dogs clothing..I like that one

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Personally, I've ridden a motorcycle, I've sky-dived (which is more of a thrill than bungee jumping), and I have never had any interest in running a marathon (or even a 5k!) Because I drive a Viper is there nothing left to live for!:lmao:

Have you bungee jumped to make that comparison?

I think you've got it backwards, I've done both many times. skydiving is nice and all but try leaping off a high object and watching the ground rush at you only to be pulled up at the last second.