5 0 Caught Me Ridin Dirty !

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I guess they were going to get me ridin dirty sooner or later. This guy had nothing else to do but pull me over and go over my complete car. Finally he gave me the no front plate ticket. He was such a nice guy he said he would give me a choice of a 120 in a 90 zone ticket or the front plate. Now I know he never had me for speeding cause I had the radar detector on. Either way he got me with the $110 no plate ticket. I asked him if he felt like a hero now but he never responded.

If you are a cop and you are reading this go find something better to do than hate on the guys with the nice cars. I think the day olds are on sale!

Here is a picture of the cop after bustin me. He went home right away and tried to pretend his car was a viper.
You must be registered for see images

Don't player hate appreciate!!

Steve Austin

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn...thats too bad, at least he didn't catch you when you were giving me a ride at somewhere over hmmmmm I better not say how fast we were going incase the cops are reading this...lol Did you get your splitter fixed up??

I got your message about my air filters... pm me your phone number so I can give you a call when I'm free.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just think 20 more clicks and they would have called the flatbed.. regarding Nabils' email news update..
http://www.thestar.com/News/Ontario/article/261595

Sweet 'vette!

That is awful~~but of course, here speeding adds points to the drivers' license, vehicle can be impounded and flat-bedded away, you pay big bucks to get it back...so we DO have to be careful speeding..which we do, as all of us do!! (Even those who won't admit to it ;) :) )....too bad that happened with the ticket, Steve, we can get hit with front license plate as well, but we refuse to deface our fascia and put one on...I know, I know, we could 'pay' for that...but we're willing. Some cops will get you for ANYthing...as you said, they don't appreciate the car...we've met MORE cops who DO appreciate the car, they ARE human after all! ~juli

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The new law up here in Ontario states that if you're caught going 50 kph over the limit then your car is impounded for 7 days and you get lots of fines on top of that..

Thats what we get for electing a ******** premier...

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got me for no plate when I just got the car. My insurance broker researched and found it was still considered a "moving violation" which would affect your rates still, come your second "moving violation".
Had the day off during the scheduled court date, the prosecutor threw it out before we even sat before the judge. Just showed him a pick of my plate with tie-wraps on the car. They really seemed happy to not waste the court's time these days. And yes, the cop was there.
So even if you have the dough, don't let the plate ticket be bigger than the $110 it is. (that's $111 U.S. for you Yanks btw, and they have the 'point system' for all of us here too)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be coming up to visit my parents in good 'ol London, On in a few weeks.... I wonder what they'll do to a NJ resident without a front plate?

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950