5 point Harness

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, we have installed the TeamTech belts from Bobby Archer in both of our cars. The TeamTech belts are a full 3" wide with generous padding for the shoulder straps as well as the crotch strap which houses the cam lock. The belts offer a great amount of protection - much more than I have seen on other brands. There is an extra sternum strap as well. I'll see if I have a good picture of them and either post or send you separately. Call Keith at Bobby Archers - many color combos available, too. Good thinking not to skimp on belts....
You must be registered for see images

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used M&R in my 93 with the rotary latch. Nice, but the release assembly was very heavy. Snake-Oyl sells some nice rotary camlock belts, quite similar to the M&R.

I installed Simpson Camlocks in the GTS (mainly because the factory is 4 miles from home) but I really don't care for the release assembly that much. Although very light, it has too many relatively sharp edges for street comfort. At least they give you a great deal on rewebbing.

If I change from Simpson next time around, I'm probably going to get the TRW/Sabelt setup - nicely crafted an comfortable.

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics of the TeamTech harnesses:

and another.

email me if you have any questions... We've done three installations so far and are getting pretty good at it.....

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the seat belts available. I have Simpson in my 97 and wanted better belts with a better look to them. OMP, RJS, Sabelt? If possible please include a distributor with pictures to look at.

Reaction score
MoMo make nice belts. They are the supplier for the GT2 belts. Contact Kyle at helmetcity.com. Sells many brands at a discount to the VCA. There is a company in LA that makes custom belts (pres. is an ex V.P. of Simpson) if interested I can get the name next week of if you talk with Kyle he may tell you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog