6 spokes are on

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove about 150 miles today.. with all the weight savings on this car and the cooler temps it was pulling realy hard today...

six1.JPG
six2.JPG
six3.JPG
six4.JPG

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm really torn on these. There are a ton of sets of these available. Sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't. I haven't actually seen them on in person yet, just photos.

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw them in person on Tom's White w/red 09 this year, and thought they looked fantastic. A photoshop in another thread showed them on an 01, and it is so tempting with so many sets on the market. For me, no brake kit (yet), so I really don't want to show off those tiny GTS calipers!

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put a set of these on my '06 red with silver stripes. They look great ! and they are lighter than the 10-spokes.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great on the SSG. I did not like them the first time I saw them either. Now I have added a black powdercoated set to mine and the look menacing.

Bruce

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These rims are diferent from anything srt has put out in past... when looking at them straight on there is nothing to them, but from an angle they are very appealing as they have great curves...now that i have them installed i love them and the car seems to pull harder but that is probably just the seatofpants dyno.... As most people know by now a whole bunch of these rims were dumped on the market at a very very low price....here is a smaller pic for robzilla and other members with small monitors

six1.JPG

six2.JPG

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heres a pic of six spokes on my 96' ...
Sorry not such a good pic or angle, but they seem lighter and power spools up faster according to the seat dyno and maybe the modern radar :lmao:

OH ummm never mind the po po in the pic, just another good friend :D

Attachments

• 1017091513[1].jpg
    1017091513[1].jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 67

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Wallbanger - looks good. Are those just the polished or did you go the Calchrome route? I still think a Black Calchrome finish would look hot with your graphite stripes.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres a pic of six spokes on my 96' ...
Sorry not such a good pic or angle, but they seem lighter and power spools up faster according to the seat dyno and maybe the modern radar :lmao:

OH ummm never mind the po po in the pic, just another good friend :D

Did you get pulled over for having Gen4 rims on a Gen2...lol

Bruce

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh that's better... I can see more than one spoke at a time :lmao:

Looks great. I am a huge fan of those - If I could, Id pic up a set and black them out for me.

:usa:

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wallbanger - looks good. Are those just the polished or did you go the Calchrome route? I still think a Black Calchrome finish would look hot with your graphite stripes.

calchrome..i was so so so so close to going with the black chrome but i just didn't have the balls to do it

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
calchrome..i was so so so so close to going with the black chrome but i just didn't have the balls to do it

if you ever get another set of wheels,the black chrome(electroplate)style are not to black,i got a set from cal chrome for my srt-8 chall and it is not that strong of a black,more like a shadow and at times doesnt look black- the other type is alot black chrome- dont know the proper name to them but they are clearcoated and are alot more black--

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you ever get another set of wheels,the black chrome(electroplate)style are not to black,i got a set from cal chrome for my srt-8 chall and it is not that strong of a black,more like a shadow and at times doesnt look black- the other type is alot black chrome- dont know the proper name to them but they are clearcoated and are alot more black--

yes i saw that on their website that is why i was so close to going with the calchrome black electroplate.... any pics of u're chally with the black rims

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i saw that on their website that is why i was so close to going with the calchrome black electroplate.... any pics of u're chally with the black rims

its on the train headed to me in st louis as we speak- when i get it i will post them up for ya---------

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look great with that color. Car looks amazing

Make me wonder what a set of those would look like on the copperhead?

xjrguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Search search my friend. There was just a ton on eBay and XVipers I think had a bunch. If you can get a hold of Mike, maybe, just maybe, you could get a set from there.

:usa:

I just bought a brand new set of six spoke wheels too.

Can't wait for them to get here!!
:drive:

The only thing left is a Gen IV hood.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave