86 year old Lee Iacocca still has his Viper

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the May 2012 Hemmings Classic Car there is an article on Iacocca . In it he says he once had a lot of cars in his collection but now has a few including Viper 00001. There is a small pic of him in the Viper. He also has a few Mustangs,of course.

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
When I lived in Palm Springs/Palm Desert in 1995-6, Mr. Iacocca and I had the only Vipers in the Desert.

His was definitely # 00001 complete with curb rash on the wheels and dented side sill covers ...

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing - Always appreciated Lee talking about 5 real friends in life and now I have reason #2!

Hey Paul: Very cute! We are trying to figure out anagrams over here...Can you please help me out with one for Adidas? :omg:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could care less actually...

Why do people say that "they could care less" instead of the correctly-phrased "couldn't care less"?

In this example, since he "could care less", that means he actually does care a little bit. :smirk:

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I remember the Iacocca story correctly, about 20 Dodge dealers around the country put money in a pool and gave the Viper to Lee as a gift at a dealer's meeting I think it was in Detroit....one of my past dealer friends had a certificate on his wall as a thank you note from Lee for the gift of the car....in any interest here ???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456