96 B/W @ Premier Motors

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed a 96 B/W GTS @ Premier Motors in the VCA classifieds. Does anyone know anything about this GTS? It looks clean. I am kicking it around a little.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I noticed a 96 B/W GTS @ Premier Motors in the VCA classifieds. Does anyone know anything about this GTS? It looks clean. I am kicking it around a little.

The autocheck report is clean. Reports a calculated 2 owners and assigns a score of 76 with similar vehicles ranging from 75 to 91.

HTH,
Mark

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. It may be worth looking at then. A little curious why it scores on the low end.

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its been for sale for many months now.

I noticed a few have been around for a while, now that you mention it. It looked like somebody was offering up a 96 B/W from another thread with 4K miles for $45K. That sounds like a better deal to me.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
A little curious why it scores on the low end.

I've looked at over 40 autocheck reports and I can't figure out the logic behind their scoring system. :(

The only blue item (as opposed to green checkmark) was the emissions inspections (passed). I don't know if/why that would affect the rating.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've looked at over 40 autocheck reports and I can't figure out the logic behind their scoring system. :(

The only blue item (as opposed to green checkmark) was the emissions inspections (passed). I don't know if/why that would affect the rating.

Once again, and again, autocheck and the like are just a reference. It doesn't mean the car hasn't had damage or an accident. It just means one wasn't reported to autocheck. It is not an absolute.

moparracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it has 12k miles on it & they don't seem to wanna budge below $42k on it.... so i passed for a red '97 gts with 8k miles for $30k.:D

blue's purdy & all but not worth $12k more. ;)

regularsavings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car has been for sale for a very long time. I remember they even had it at a 39,900 buy-it-now for a week and the auction expired with no buyers.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, Dodge decided to make the 2002 FE a R-E-D/white stripes! They could have made B&W, but chose red!

'NUF SAID!:headbang:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, Dodge decided to make the 2002 FE a R-E-D/white stripes! They could have made B&W, but chose red!

'NUF SAID!:headbang:

That's only because they had too much extra red paint leftover in inventory and had to get rid of it or risk writing it off. :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang