Viper Owner
Reaction score
More progress on engine renderings.

You must be registered for see images

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rendering images of the Ron Davis radiator that I will be installing.

I have the same Radiator, it's a good unit. You will be happy with it and it really does fit correctly.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to update the members on progress. I have been sick for the past couple of weeks and therefore haven't done much of anything. :( But I've still done some stuff. ;)

I just purchased the speakers, sub and amplifier. I will be fabricating a custom sub enclosure to fit in the rear of the Viper. I'll post pics as soon as I start work on the system.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The door hinges have a flexible tensile piece of steel that the door hinge acts against to provide tension when the door is open. Over time the original grease dries out.

If the grease has dried out, you'll hear a 'pop' noise when opening the door. This is a tell tale sign that new grease is required.

If new grease is not applied it is very possible and likely that the flexible piece of steel will break . If it does break the only fix is to purchase a complete new hinge...and that isn't cheap.

Needless to say I took the opportunity to apply new grease because my hinges were drier than a beer-fart-in-the-desert. :D

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pic of the Energy sub woofer, Energy speakers, MTX amplifier and Stinger wires for the stereo system.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is my starting point to design a custom sub woofer enclosure. Ahhhhh...gotta love duct tape.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rendering images to show the starting points for the hood.

trydh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Possibly some of you have been wondering why I haven't posted much as of late. Well I haven't been slackin ;)

Recently I sent the transmission out to be inspected for wear. I also shipped the seats, console and door panels to be reupholstered. I know what you are thinking, how much wear can there be on the interior for a Viper that only has 1800 miles. Good question! I simply want to make the interior a little more rich looking and flashy! No, no I'm not adding sex lights :nono:

Stay tuned :eater:

Do you have any ide´s for your design on the interior ?
Do you wish to share your ide´s ?
I have started with my interior as well and I have problems to make up my mind on the design-part, my material will be "Nappa" leather ( black ) and alcantra ( dark grey ).
Something like this but different on some areas.

Attachments

• Dodge-Viper-94527.jpg
    Dodge-Viper-94527.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 91
  • Hemisfear15.jpg
    Hemisfear15.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 72

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any ide´s for your design on the interior ?
Do you wish to share your ide´s ?
I have started with my interior as well and I have problems to make up my mind on the design-part, my material will be "Nappa" leather ( black ) and alcantra ( dark grey ).
Something like this but different on some areas.

Suede? :crazy2:

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So any new pics or progress reports?

I have been MIA for the last little while. I've been working on another big fast car project and waiting to complete the transaction. I have spent all of my 'after hours' time putting together a deal.

I hope to get back to the Viper soon. :2tu:

Thanks for hanging in there with my Viper project. :)

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NO MORE 3D COMPUTER RENDERINGS :omg: :(

I just got word that the fella I hired to create all the awesome 3D computer renderings no longer has time to do them for me. Apparently he is too busy at his day job and unable to continue my project.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bummer man he was doing excellent work on them. You dont need them to continue though, your determination and skill has gotten you this far and know you will continue to do great.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bummer man he was doing excellent work on them. You dont need them to continue though, your determination and skill has gotten you this far and know you will continue to do great.

Thanks for the encouragement :2tu:

I am disappointed because I was really looking forward to seeing the finished product in the 3D world. Plus I absolutely think the pics are kick a$$. Oh well. :dunno:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it's funny that this thread has 4X as many views as the "Golden Collection of Tips and Tricks" thread.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
THIS JUST IN! :)

I'm currently speaking with another 3D rendering artist to take over my project. I should know within the next couple of weeks as to wether or not we can work out a deal. I'll keep you all posted! :2tu:

Cheers
Jason