A big THANK YOU to J.D. on gen II cars

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just want to say Joseph Dell has been a HUGE help to me in learning these cars. I've seen a lot of his post helping others on all the issues of these cars. I've seen him help others in this local area and invite me along...just so I can learn (and get greasey) about them.

I'm sure everyone has seen his tuning results and it fits a great guy!

SO for Saturday Night.....This Bud's for you!!!

Anyone with the drifting down tack on stopping..CHANGE THE BAT!!! I did all the cleaning but Joseph kept telling me "that's the first sign of the battery loosing it"..He was right AGAIN!! When I say "again" he's been right on the head with every issue I've had!!

Tanks again Joseph,
Todd

PS. Joseph and I talk a lot on the side, as I'm sure a lot of you do. I just thought those he's helped should give him a BIG...THANK YOU...in the open forum!! I know he doesn't want this but F**K YA JD!!

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I haven't had the pleasure of Picking Joe's brain yet but he exemplifies what this community is all about. I salute you all the same JD for helping to make this forum and it's members the best on the web!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive been bothering JD as well lately and he always answers my stupid questions.

Joseph, THANK YOU

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, he helped me too..

Snapped a photo of his service manual and emailed it to me. Just so I could add power mirrors to my 97'..

CLass act!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph is always there for everyone else. He has always put other people in front of himself. JD is the best and a class act all the way. 1Tony1 on the other hand................................................. ;)

Just messin with ya Tony :D

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a fan too. For every 1 time you see him help someone openly in the forums, there are 10 other times he just PM's people with his knowledge and assistance. You'll never have to pay for beer in No. California. :2tu:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a fan too. For every 1 time you see him help someone openly in the forums, there are 10 other times he just PM's people with his knowledge and assistance. You'll never have to pay for beer in No. California. :2tu:

I am a fan too!

He is a great photographer too.

:needpics:

Cudaman :usa:

Mad Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Joe Dell for makeing me fell welcom at my first viper event. My viper was a garage Queen until I met Joe. He talked me into tracking it at Roeblin which led to Barber and R oad Atlanta. He also talked me into Drag Racing it I probley made thirty runs last year thanks to Joe.He's a great guy who will give the shirt off his back to anyone.I am glad he got his 1385HP he diserves it.THANKS JOE

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent the day w/ my family today and had not been on-line all day... and look what I come home to. Truly flattering.

But seriously, everyone has a mentor and an idol. I'm Rich's only b/c i helped him rebuild a motor, btw.

I have learned from the best. This board has taught me ever-so-much and I just regurgitate the info as I get it. Who got me started? Doug Levin. Who supported me from day 1? Doug Levin. Who encouraged me to learn my own car? Doug Levin. Who do I call late at night when I'm stumped and have no idea [******] I'm doing? 1TONY1 . Then Doug after Tony says "why would you want to do that?!?" Without Doug and Tony, I'd have never gotten as comfortable with these cars as I am. I used to be afraid of the motor and Doug taught me not to be. I was afraid of the drivetrain and Tony not only taught me, but loaned me a differential AND installed it for me with less than 24 hrs notice when I blew my old one up on a Thurs and was suppose to race on a Fri!

But everyone on the board has been helpful and supportive. If I tried to make a list, I'd leave people out. So consider this a feel-good thread to all the people who have helped me out in the past. And that includes Rich for being my b*tch when I need to borrow something.

And to anyone who dynos with me, I'm only half-joking when I say right before the run "I hope that change doesn't blow this sh*t up!". :) The dyno guy hates is when i say that though...

Thanks to all of you for your continued support! I am truly happy that I'm able to help!

JD

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JD has helped me a lot and given me advice and feedback on bunch of issues and he's always right. :2tu: :2tu:

Thanks to him I now have a Weldon 2345A with Weldon Dial-A-Flow.
And will probably soon have 95 or 104 lb/hr injectors.

A Big Thanks JD from the GEN3 side...

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine