a Honda, a Mazda & a Viper, guess which the cop wanted

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First off, yes, I did it, 82 going into Atlanta. The normal stuff all of us put up with,the Mazda Miata and a Honda ricer had to prove they were faster than the Viper, both had to pass me right as we hit a speed trap (6 cops). Naturally when the cops pulled out they pulled me, the last in line. The guy said he didn't see any other cars and the laser just had me. Right! If I was doing 82 (probably was) the Honda must have been doing 90. I am sure that I was easist to find in the traffic and besides, I am sure he felt good showing southern justice to some Viper snob. At least he didn't see the 100 mph run a few miles earlies.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't feel singled out because you are from up north. My 82 in a 65 last Sunday from GSP was because of a Dakota sailing by me. I was running about 72, had him on the V1 a mile early (radar) Some cops ****.

OP
OP
V

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony, I was thinking of your post last week about your ticket as I was driving into Atlanta, I never thought about being ticketed for a car passing me. Is it worth a fight or should I just send the money and forget it. I have no experience in your state.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brilliant oinkers. A Viper is by far the safer of those three vehicles, as well as the Viper owner is most likely an older and more experienced driver. Duh. If the pigs are truly interested in the safety of the public they should have pulled the least safest car, which would have been one of the two sh*tboxes.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
read my tips on tony's last post & follow it , nothing to loose but the points.

I think my thread was deleted. (Thanks STU) Say it again Pete.

As far as fighting it ....I'm not doing so well myself. I would not drive back down to fight it. If an attorney could do it for you "maybe". A few things you have against you that I don't: daylight and laser, plus you can't honestly say you were not going 82. Mine was night and radar and I was only running about 70 and I think I am still screwed.

p.s. Viper GTS.....I sent you an e-mail.