A new ACR, a used Viper, a new Rubicon, an srt8charger, 500.00 cash and a handgun.

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is what was stolen from the dealership last night…
The ACR was chased by police until it was crashed in to a light pole, driver ran, they got his cell phone….
Rubicon was found lying on its side in a ditch, 18 year old male arrested, they have his cell phone no word on the charger or the used viper it was a silver coupe vin # 4v100008
The charger was a new 2010 black loaded srt-8…
Everybody keep your eyes open…
Here’s pics of the crashed cars,

You must be registered for see images

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: A new ACR, a used Viper, a new Rubicon, an srt8charger, 500.00 cash and a handgun

Wow...that really *****. I hope no one at the dealership was hurt.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: A new ACR, a used Viper, a new Rubicon, an srt8charger, 500.00 cash and a handgun

That's just wrong. This would be a good instance to copy some of Saudi Arabia's punishment techniques. :eater:

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank goodness they didn't kill some innocent bystander with that ACR.

The ACR was chased by police until it was crashed in to a light pole, driver ran

Sounds like they need faster cops in Georgia.:D

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Holy hell! I hope the idiots pay for this.

What about the hand gun?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am speechless.

I hope nobody was hurt.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will never understand how things like this happen. You will eventually get caught and have nothing but remorse to show for it. What a shame.

Bruce

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score

that *****

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow Mike I can't believe that. Unreal!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

damn that *****! I wish they had been going faster when they hit the pole!!!

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Amazing. It must have been a brilliant mind that thought an 18 year old driving an orange and black Viper ACR would not be noticed by police. What a sad end to an awesome vehicle.

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe I'm completely ignorant on this subject, but, I always heard Vipers are very hard (if not impossible) to steal without a set of keys. I don't know about jeeps, so I'm guessing these "kids" broke into the dealership found and stole the keys then the cars. Don't most dealers secure the keys at the end of the day? I guess I just don't understand this lack of security, or maybe all that could be done was done, and these clowns still found a way around the safeguards.:dunno:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe I'm completely ignorant on this subject, but, I always heard Vipers are very hard (if not impossible) to steal without a set of keys. I don't know about jeeps, so I'm guessing these "kids" broke into the dealership found and stole the keys then the cars. Don't most dealers secure the keys at the end of the day? I guess I just don't understand this lack of security, or maybe all that could be done was done, and these clowns still found a way around the safeguards.:dunno:

Two words: inside job.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This may sound coincidental, but MTV was playing "Gone in 60 Seconds" over and over this past weekend. Anyone remember the Porsche dealership scene?

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dang that *****. Last night on the news they said 5 trucks were stolen from a dealership in Louisville this week.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

how do you steal a viper,much less be 18- sounds like they new where the keys were.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

worthless little scumbags...:mad: They need a good beating...Strap the one on to the hood of the ACR and run it into a wall.....What a shame for all the cars..sniff..sniff:(
Thank goodness no one innocent was hurt or worse killed...I was looking at buying that orange ACR at one time too...Kevin

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sorry guys, been dealing with the media & cops all day...
Here is what we believe happened; we where pretty busy yesterday, thank goodness and we believe one of them slipped in the back door of the parts house and snuck up the stairs and laid low in the attic until we left. Then he came down unlocked the parts house jimmied the key room door, took all the wrangler & viper keys and picked him out the white ruby. Then he drove it over the curb and through a neighbor’s yard. then he picked up his buddies and a pair of bolt cutters and came back around 11 or so. Then they cut the locks on the gate and took the rest. The only thing that bugs me is he new exactly where the gun and the cash was he did not ramshackle my desk. He even closed the drawers back.

The cops have found the silver car abandoned in a downtown Chattanooga parking garage, no damage. Funny thing is the cops we talked to said they had chased the viper and srt-8 charger and lost both of them last night.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

That really ****'s. Stealing the handgun was really stupid though. Doesn't that make it a federal offense?

Hope they get whats coming to them.

Reaction score

Mike so sorry to hear of your troubles last night, hopefully they will get caught and pay you back restitution. Good luck.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the gun is the scariest part of it, hope it doesn't get into the wrong hands. but id rather they used it on themselves.

im sure you guys have insurance for the rest of it.

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score

They have also found the handgun, but due to the ongoing investigation they can not release where they found it. it was not left in the silver viper...

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"The only thing that bugs me is he new exactly where the gun and the cash was he did not ramshackle my desk."

Sounds like there was an insider involved. Do cleaning people come in at night after you close? Has an employee with this type of knowledge recently been fired or laid off? Try to make a list of who would have known what was in your desk and discuss same with the police investigator.

Also, I do not know if same is feasible, but you might consider puting a motion sensing alarm system in the building. If you had had one, it would have gone off when the fellow started moving around after you left. Obviously, after this, you are no longer "down on the farm". The big city has come to you.

Have a safe and better year in 2010.

Bob

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score

No cleaning crew... I guess I will be spending money on an alarm...

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Around 2001, some crooks broke into a VA Dodge dealer. First they drove a Plymouth Prowler through the doors, then they drove a yellow RT/10 Viper out through the doors they had just crashed with the Prowler. Everybody thought that the Viper was long gone in a chop shop. A dealer employee started watching Ebay for Viper parts and the removable roof came up for sale about 9 months later. They cut a deal to buy it and it lead them to the guy that stole the Viper. When the cops pulled him over, he was driving a stolen Mustang GT and the Viper wheels were in the back of the Mustang. The Viper was in a warehouse 2 miles from the dealership and had been there for 9 months. I never did get the whole story it is sure sounded like an inside job.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

well the good thing is your community will have more dedicated community service workers soon :rolleyes:

scumbags + wacked up justice system = junk like this over and over

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some good news, Mike, if you install an alarm, fire and burglary, it might lower your insurance premium. Let's hope! John

V

Venomiss

No cleaning crew... I guess I will be spending money on an alarm...

Hopefully with a good video system.
Thank goodness nobody was hurt and insurance will cover the loss for you.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that Mike. Sounds like you just sold the 2 totaled cars to the 18 yr old they arrested.For full sticker and a salvage title.What a way to ruin there lifes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth