A used Launch Editon already available

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's only been a few weeks, but someone is already "tired" of their new Viper:crazy2:

Moderator Edit: No EBay ads.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was @ my Local Chevy dealer, they have a brand new convertible 2013 Camaro ZL1 buy back. The wife did not approve the new purchase........

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the seller bought it without having sat in one, and found it to be way too narrow in the shoulders.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the ad. Seems a little weird. Car is marked down about $15k and the seller wants ONLY CASH. Maybe thats what his loan is for? Just seems fishy.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno, anyone looking to buy with 650 miles seems like a good deal to save a few grand.
That and being able to fudge on the purchase price has its tax advantages. But I would never advocate such a thing.. :nono:

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the ad. Seems a little weird. Car is marked down about $15k and the seller wants ONLY CASH. Maybe thats what his loan is for? Just seems fishy.

The discount is only $4K off list, google the vin and see what Ringold was asking, list.

I don't think he's looking for $100 bill cash, he's just try to be clear to everyone he's not a dealer and doesn't take trades or offer financing. Plus, pay-pal fee's would be something like $2000.00 plus.

PilotaX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was @ my Local Chevy dealer, they have a brand new convertible 2013 Camaro ZL1 buy back. The wife did not approve the new purchase........

Big mistake. Never bring a new car home until the cooling off period is up and the wife can't make you take it back!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big mistake. Never bring a new car home until the cooling off period is up and the wife can't make you take it back!

Whenever I decide to find me one of those wife things, she will not have a choice. That will be clear well before she has a ring :drive:

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah, yeah....talks cheap. I hear the same stuff from guys I race bicycles with, I'm gonna buy a set of $2800 ZIPP wheels ( for the bike!, not the car) or maybe a $10,000 carbon machine.... but they never do it. hehe....I did both but there is always a cost associated with the purchase....usually in the form of jewelry :omg: Honesty my wife never even looked at the Viper before I bought it, she just said get whatever you want....and I said well...ok...if you insist :D ...of course there was the aforementioned associated cost.

Last edited:

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whenever I decide to find me one of those wife things, she will not have a choice. That will be clear well before she has a ring :drive:

I listened to years of wisdom before getting married. What I gathered and what's lead to my success (in marriage), is NEVER OPEN THE DOOR. Set your boundaries, albeit reasonable, and keep them at all cost. Know and know well what you will and won't be flexible on. Wives will launch attacks to break down those walls but you must resist. They're attempts will fade until something they read or hear gets em riled up again, but NEVER CAVE IN. Once you cave in, once you open that door, you can NEVER turn things back. That especially goes for bringing your wife into your business. Don't be fools.

Good luck finding one of those wifey things. Nowadays they all have clean wife faxes hiding countless wrecks, fender benders, and owners. ;)

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nowadays they all have clean wife faxes hiding countless wrecks, fender benders, and owners. ;)

It's the washed salvage titles that scare me. And don't forget about the non-OEM parts, neglected service, hidden liens and discoveries about what the PO has done too. And rolled back odometers. :omg:

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh: Love the turn of events in this thread. We need more of this over here and less of the back and forth e-penis competition that the keyboard warriors have as of late.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep it was you no who,s- its still listed

It is.... I read the description.

From Saturday...

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks about a dozen and a half other sellers have the same idea to get rich quick....:lmao:

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the washed salvage titles that scare me. And don't forget about the non-OEM parts, neglected service, hidden liens and discoveries about what the PO has done too. And rolled back odometers. :omg:

Any recommendations regarding trading in a pristine, but occassionally tempermental, one-owner early Gen on a later modded one?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is.... I read the description.

From Saturday...

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks about a dozen and a half other sellers have the same idea to get rich quick....:lmao:

I mean, if I ever actually get my Viper and someone wants to offer me a cool $20k over what I paid...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Maybe just too fast for him and he keeps pooping his pants. I hear that can happen to people that come from the Chevy world. :D:poke:

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Maybe just too fast for him and he keeps pooping his pants. I hear that can happen to people that come from the Chevy world. :D:poke:

That's how I got my ACR. The PO went from a Corvette to Viper. Drove it home from the dealer, put 300 miles on it and decided it was too ******** and wasn't for him. :D

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's something I have never had to worried about. Me and my wife have been married 46 years next month. I told her I would probably get the next ACR if they build it.

Her reply? "Don't unless it's as bad ass as the one you have!" Now, "bad ass" is not a term she would normally use; but, she knows that is an apt description.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62