ACR WHEELS

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been away from the viper scene allot lately I was wondering if anyone could tell me what used Acr wheels are going for now. I have a customer looking to move some and do not know what to tell him they are worth

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they go for over 4K now, but that is just a guess. And they must be in great shape.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say around $3500 if they are not chromed and in good condition. Mint or brand new can bring around $4000 or so. Add tires, you can be in the mid to high $4000 range.

VPR RACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would say around $3500 if they are not chromed and in good condition. Mint or brand new can bring around $4000 or so. Add tires, you can be in the mid to high $4000 range.

Are chromed ACR wheels worth more than the originals?

FrankTHutchens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. ......

:rolaugh: I wouldnt think the chroming isn't FREE. Add in the shipping risks both ways, quality of chroming and metal prep before chroming etc. Lots of risks when sending out a set of primo ACR wheels to be chromed.

Better to find a set done right

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I had my GTS for sale, the calls I got from those wanting to trade my Chromed ACR wheels for their stock ones were numerous.
And they all said, that there wheels would increase the value of my GTS. :D :D
It's all personal preference.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can ALWAYS chrome them, but you can never get them back to original.

Original will alway be worth more in the long run.

FrankTHutchens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me I read once guys restoring and preserving cars would chrome parts under the hood etc then paint over them. The chrome being a good anti-corrosion barrier I guess.

Painting over chromed wheels is easy..a little sandblast with a gentle media in the blaster to give the paint something to grab onto, paint, and you're back to original.

..For all the changes people make to their Vipers, there's an awful of concern lot over the long term effects/risks of making a beautiful wheel even better by chroming it ..:omg:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi