ACR Wheels

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the H wheels or the Razor wheels fit the new ACR? I know that the rotors are different.
Thank you.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the H wheels or the Razor wheels fit the new ACR? I know that the rotors are different.
Thank you.

But I think the calipers are the same. Shouldnt be a problem. But why go with a heavier wheel. The ACR wheel is/or like the Sidewinder wheel used in 2005 on the Copperhead edition. It was a very light wheel compared to the rest. I think the whole set shaved a good 40+lbs.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rim weights

5 spoke weights front 26.8 lbs
rear 33.5 lbs

sidewinders have been reported on here before as 17/26 lbs

weighed some other stuff

Stock rotor 25 lbs
Stoptech front 17.4 lbs
(drilled)

SO going from stock 5 spoke to sidwinders is a 36lb difference approximately
going from stock rotors to stoptech is a 30lb difference approximately

i'll be weighing some H rims later this month

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Weights sound about right.

My new stock front rotors weight 26.2 lbs each - just weighed them yesterday. I have a set of Stoptech ACR 2 piece rotors coming and will weigh them on the same scale when they get here on Friday. I'm guessing about 8 lbs saved per rotor.

When I went from 5 spokes and run flats to Sidewinders and Pilots, the total weight saved was 48 lbs.

This is a bunch when you consider that it is:

1 - Rotational mass and
2 - Unsprung

Dan

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for your help and comments. I do not want to run the slicks on the road, only for the track. They would not last that long for road use. I want to have the two sets to swap out when needed.

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your help and comments. I do not want to run the slicks on the road, only for the track. They would not last that long for road use. I want to have the two sets to swap out when needed.

Get a second set of the Sidewinders and throw some PS2's on there. This way you are still nice and nimble when you want to have some fun in the twisties. ;)