acr x owners, anyone know anything about acrx vin17 ??

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
acr x owners, anyone know anything about acrx vin17 ??
its for sale
and something doesnt seem right

thanks
benny

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked up the ad and see why you have questions. I don't know that much about the ACRX's; but, something doesn't seem right. I would post the link; but, we can't do that since they aren't a sponsor.

Also funny that they say "warranty available" and have the car fax ad there. I would assume car fax runs strictly off a VIN #.

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff C's old car. The seller claims it has a brand new engine but we all know better (rebuilt). Car has 333 gears now so you may not be able to run in the Cup until changed back. Looks rough IMO for a 5K X. Car was traded in on a R8 by the last owner. If you serious about buying one of these, consider the 2 cars at Viper Headquarters or The Viper Exchange cars. You'll pay a little more but the support you'll get from either will offset the 10G ten fold. Anyway, good luck and you'll love the X. There's no other viper that comes close to it on the track.

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FB - Bring those CC's on down to NOLA my friend and we'll have ourselves a little fun. Benny - I noticed the front rotors are shot on the red car, not cheap.

OP
OP
B

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
those are all the things i started to notice
the price was like ,what? compared to others available
instate but my gut was talking to me,
my acr was a hoot at the track. been racing wheel to wheel in sport racers for the past few years and this car looked like a cheap way to get my viper fix again the only way i believe a viper should be driven on the track
they say car was raced in viper league
0 hours rebuilt motor from arrow but say it has 500 miles on it
no spares
we will see
the price is tempting

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GJ01...i'll throw it back at you...Come up to Summit Point,and we will have fun.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your really interested call Bernie. He sold that car with the same mileage, so whoever traded it in, never drove it.

OP
OP
B

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will do
found Bernies old ad
was asking 119 dont know what it sold for
just really weird

thanks

Latest posts