Additional Pics of Autoform SRT-10 Accessories

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to the number of requests for additional pictures of the 2003 SRT-10 with Autoform's SRT-10 accessories, I am posting the additional pictures below.

Thank you for everyone's interest!

57srtrad-med.JPG

57srtfrontbad-med.JPG

57srtcool-med.jpg

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again...thanx for the pix....NICE WORK !!!!!....anxious to see the car come home.....looks great......totally changes the personality of the car .......

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
57srtpix-med.JPG

57srtcool-med.jpg

I thought I might like it even more were I to see it without the tail. Now I have. But now I'm not so sure. I think I like it better with the tail, at least in the way the Viper looks in these two pics depicting it without and with the tail. What do you all think?

You must be registered for see images

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the top. Don't care for the wing. Front fascia looks good on pic #2 (straight on) but on pics #3 and #4 I don't care for the look.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems the various parts look good from some angles and bad from others. Really need to see it all in person.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW I gotta say I think the SRT looks well not good to say it in a nice way.

But these pics look GREAT except the squared off front. Even with it the pics are NICE.

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job guys. I think losing the creases on the ends of the front splitter would look much better as the rest of the front end of the car is still rounded off. Just a thought.

Something like this

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. That looks really good.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder why they did not create it like that in the first place. That had to have been an obvious design. So why go a step further, giving it extreme edges? Is there something much more functional about the angular-edged design?

Jerry S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit, I was glued to the screen looking at the redesigned splitter...then...I did a quick comparison of both photos and came to my personal conclusions. Looking at the car in depth and up close, you will notice the more crisp or rigid style lines. A nice collaboration with the subtle rounds. If you take a look at the new logo, what do we see? Fangs...if we redesign the logo, we could replace the Viper with a garden snake. Much smoother wouldn't you say? Anyway, up close and personal the car turns heads from every angle. It is all subjective as they say. I had to take a moment and then I smiled...I'm glad the guys did what they did...it is an awesome, aggressive addition to an American automotive icon! Thanks Autoform for allowing me to be a part of this new creative team!!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where does the original soft top go when the hard top is installed? Hard to believe there is space for both below the trunk lid. My trunk already presses on the soft top when down pretty hard.

Jerry S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron...Thanks for your inquiry. Hard to believe, but true. The soft top stays retracted in it's original position. Give us a call and we'll guide you through our latching system!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, Do you plan on having a hardtop at any future MCVO event? It would be nice to see one in person. Maybe the Zone Rendezvous in August, if not before. Unfortunately I will not be at Gingerman in a few weeks.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you take a look at the new logo, what do we see? Fangs...if we redesign the logo, we could replace the Viper with a garden snake. Much smoother wouldn't you say?

I think the new kit is awesome, but, um...you didn't really use the above as a serious example, did you? LOL

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SRT/10 Rallye-Gas Cap

PartsRack now has a good supply of the AutoForm Rallye Aluminum Gas Cap assembly. Easy install, and looks GREAT. On sale $449............

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude