After 4 Gen 2 GTS's I'm finally getting back into another Viper.. A Gen IV

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got picked up by the truck driver in Mississippi yesterday and should be here on Friday. I can't wait. I will post pictures once it arrives. GTS Blue w/black stripes.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got picked up by the truck driver in Mississippi yesterday and should be here on Friday. I can't wait. I will post pictures once it arrives. GTS Blue w/black stripes.

Congrats!! You certainly will not be disappointed

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3k miles? almost bought that car...;) good luck with it. NICE color combo.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to take away from your joy - but I just heard from Chrysler that my GTS Blue ACR w/ black center band is all finished and waiting to be shipped out to my (yet unknown) dealer. Once I sort out the mess the dealer closure crap caused, I'll hopefully have a new ACR to play with. Need to start a black-n-blue sub culture around here...

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no such thing like a GEN-IV GTS ... Congrats on the Coupe!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow congratulations!

How are you gonna sleep the next couple of days???

OP
OP

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
East Bay, California. Yes it is a Coupe as well and sleeping isn't easy right now.. I can't wait.

OP
OP

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I can finally sleep well again. The car actually arrived TWO days early and got here at 11:00PM Wednesday. I will clean it up and take pictures/post them soon.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great color combo. I considered that particular car instead of my SSG a few months back.

Enjoy, and watch out for the 4k RPM burst:drive:

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't regret it , I thought I would miss not having a Gen 2 , but everytime I wish I still had one . I go take my 08 for a drive . Congrats :2tu:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the last 6 digits of the VIN number and we will add to the list. This should be an exisiting car since all were accounted for.

Martin you car is 1 of 2 produced in that color combo so far.

Bruce

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce, I'm always trying to send Blue/black's your way. I noticed in the latest VCA magazine that the woman featured with the 2 Hurst vipers later bought a blue/black coupe. Did you get her vin?? Mike

OP
OP

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was TJ's old car from Tupello Mississippi. The last 4 are 0091 and I believe the build date was 12/07. I will double check later and let you know if I am wrong on the build date but I am pretty sure.
-Dave

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the car and May even have pic of it. I will update the Black and Blue thread.

Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang