AL/TN Tail of the Dragon '10

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said earlier, I have to be in Birmingham for a wedding, but I might drive the Viper down there. I may pass some of you guys on 59 Friday, so be looking for a southbound SRT.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said earlier, I have to be in Birmingham for a wedding, but I might drive the Viper down there. I may pass some of you guys on 59 Friday, so be looking for a southbound SRT.

Have them postpone it a week. This is WAY more important :D
Get your priorities straight, Dawg :D :D :D

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. Bristol has street fights every Thursday night and I can run my car for $10 so might as well go ahead and get a good helmet. Thanks for the help.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have them postpone it a week. This is WAY more important :D
Get your priorities straight, Dawg :D :D :D

Believe me...I wish I could! I hate to miss this.

BTW motorcyclesuperstore.com is having a crazy sale on helmets. I just ordered one yesterday.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a 1/4 mi. track??
June 19 huh. That's a Saturday. hmmmmm :naughty::naughty::naughty::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: :think:
You thinking what I'm thinking???

1/8 mile. If I make it over there before-hand to practice some runs, I"ll try to make it out. I should FINALLY be in town that weekend.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would a M2005 work ok on a drag strip? I know it is for a bike but would I have problems with the tech guys at the strip letting me run my car with a bike helmet? I would not think so but wanted to ask.

TowDawg, which helmet did you buy?

OP
OP
T

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. Bristol has street fights every Thursday night and I can run my car for $10 so might as well go ahead and get a good helmet. Thanks for the help.

We may do some practice tomorrow morning - meeting up with Matt (9:30 am DWood exit, McDonald's) and possibly end up at 411 early afternoon - interested?
Thomas:usa:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to Jim B. yesterday and said if you need any help in the restaurant coordinating to let him know. Do we have some ideas for food/drink yet?

Y'all be safe on those "practice runs" :D.

Do I still need to send some $$$ for track reservation?

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10PM? So much for dinner and a beverage :crazy2:
I guess us and Jon will think about you driving while we're having a steak and Heinek...uh, I mean diet soda:D

10pm? Mike you are a wussy! :lmao:

I love me some diet soda! I'll need to find somegirl um I mean someone to coming with me... ha :D

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WooooooooHoooooooo!! Just got my helmet. If anyone is looking for a helmet I would recommend buying it from motorcyclesuperstore. They had great prices and it was shipped to me in 3 days.

No Mike which car are you going to bring? I keep hearing about this really fast car you have but I have yet to see it. I'm starting to wonder... haha

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WooooooooHoooooooo!! Just got my helmet. If anyone is looking for a helmet I would recommend buying it from motorcyclesuperstore. They had great prices and it was shipped to me in 3 days.

Make sure it's not one of the upside down helmets :D
You must be registered for see images attach

Just added Thursday to my reservations.
I can almost taste that Heinek....uh, I mean that diet soda now.

NO KIDZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Made my reservation, will arrive on Thur. Talked to several guys that went last year, told me not to miss it!. Now if I
can get some more NC/SC members to go. Looking forward to meeting everyone
Robbie

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure it's not one of the upside down helmets :D
You must be registered for see images attach

Just added Thursday to my reservations.
I can almost taste that Heinek....uh, I mean that diet soda now.

:lmao: That pic is funny! ha

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made my reservation, will arrive on Thur. Talked to several guys that went last year, told me not to miss it!. Now if I
can get some more NC/SC members to go. Looking forward to meeting everyone
Robbie

Hey Robbie, what time are you looking at getting there on Thursday? Which way are you taking to get there?