Alberta Roll Call

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. How about owners from Sask? Most of you are probably originally from here anyway..LOL.. or at least your parents were. There are a few of us in Regina that get together for cruises and I know I would be in to driving out for a weekend if there is a get together or a cruise.

Stay tuned!:eater:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FRom Edmonton,
4 vipers, sold one soon to be 3
Keeping the
1000HP 2000 GTS
06 FE Coupe #50/200
06 VCA COupe #50/50

Where the hell is BALZAC?

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 mins north of the Calgary city limits on Hwy 2. Between Airdrie and Calgary; might as well be called one or the other as it's being consumed by both as they grow.

Try it, you'd like it;)

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes but, always dependent on when and what time time off we can get. Your not due for a new windshield yet? :)

Len

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be up for that trip this year depending on of course when it is. We regularly come to Calgary and go to Canmore and usually bring the Viper for one of those trips. We had a great weekend going last year at the end of August which ended quickly when the u joint let go at the top of Highwood pass. Then to add insult to injury it snowed over 6 inches that night. LOL.. Hopefully this year will bring better luck..:)

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll come if I don't have a track event - and I more than likely have a track event. Either racing, a track day or a school, I'm pretty booked. If I can - I will!

Greg

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New VCA member from Red Deer looking forward to the summer and attending as many events as possible. The past trips looked amazing and it will be great to see some other viper owners

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELCOME!

We're have a track event that we'll be announcing soon. I hope you can make it.

Greg

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 Vipers and now that the Economy sux dont have to worry about the wife harping on me to get rid of my 2000 ACR ... Because I just won't be able to sell it for what I want out of it ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude