Albert's C.'s [email protected] Just raised the bar!!!

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert\'s C.\'s [email protected] Just raised the bar!!!

My hats off to Albert and Jason for all the hard work they have done on the silver RT/10. You guys have shown some of these tuners that an electrician and a Honda tuner may know just a little bit more than given credit for. Right now the record stands at [email protected] mph in the 1/4 mile. This is the fastest any viper has gone with any set up. We all know this car has some faster times to display but I think they will wait for VOI to show the world exactly how fast they can go. TNT, DLM, HMS, RSI, Apex and SVSi watch out, their might just be a new kid on the block with something to prove and I think they have done just that.......

CONGRATS GUYS!!!!! You deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark H.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Albert\'s C.\'s [email protected] Just raised the bar!!!

Congrats!
eek.gif

S

SUN RA KAT

That video with audio turned up took my breath away...each time I saw it.

<FONT size="6">WOW!</FONT s>

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CONGRATS!!! ALbert,Im Very happy for you after all the time and effort you and Jason have put in (most of which was under cover). BTW Where are you from...Houston

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Albert it sounds awesome and runs even better than it sounds. First observation is compression and open exhaust, i assume solid roller cam also. Are you running c12 or c16 and totally amount of spray. GREAT JOB ALBERT YOUR SUCCESS ONLY HELPS THE VIPER COMMUNITY CONGRATS.

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Albert (and Jason)..
Congratulations on the runs man! No reason to raise the bar an inch when you can raise it a foot.. Seriously though, awesome run. That is the lowest ET and highest MPH I've ever witnessed and I've seen alot of nitrous runs.. Including the previous best (that I've witnessed) 9.67@149 from a serious built 550ci stroker in a GTS. To accomplish this with a 488ci with stock internals and a full weight streetable car is nothing short of incredible. You guys got the nitrous tuning down to a science while everyone else seems to "spray and pray".

Alright, I don't want to pump you up too much so put a nice coat of wax on the car and save the rest for VOI.
See you guys there.
Scott

"Tuners... You don't need no STINKIN' tuners..."

Reaction score

To answer some of the general questions. We have been working on many different combinations. We did not go with high compression, we have a great head porter, and have been doing a bunch or R&D work with the cam. It is not a solid roller. We are running open exhaust. We just finished up a customers car several months ago that made 550 RWHP. Stock compression, heads & cam. If anyone has any questions we will be at our good friend Doug Levin's booth at VOI. We will be able to answer all questions about the car and nitrous, maybe even sell some.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I couldn't be more excited for you Ace! Oh yeah, you've been officially "nicknamed"! You have the fastest Viper in the WORLD! I can still beat you at D&B everytime we go thoough!
smile.gif

Viper Nation look out! Albert definitely knows what he's doing and he's got some more surprises for EVERYBODY real soon!!
yesnod.gif
I wish I could break the news but I can't.
Couldn't have happened to a better, more grounded guy!

Congradulations buddy!!!!!

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Albert your numbers are the best spent money because advertising like that will bring cliente's. That might not have been your aim but the end result is you are the MAN, congrats again.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

(as in how much you are spraying, which we can't say for everyone)

laughing2[1].gif

You're all right with me. I don't care what anyone says! That was great. I don't mind takin one on the chin. All in good fun. Albert I lft you a voice mail.

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations Albert!

That is Hooked UP! Man I cant wait to see all the Power that is going to be released during the VOI Drags. There is just unbelievable amounts of HP out there. The ratio for Vipers compared to Top Fuel is getting lower and lower and is somewhere around:

6 or 7 Monster Vipers = 1 Top Fuel Dragster

So is anyone else close to Alberts time?

jR.

Reaction score

Fast Matt, I remember that night. That sucked LOL. You killed me. Anyway we have been hard at work getting this little monster to run at VOI. Hope to see you there.

Thanks to everyone for the great posts and phone calls.

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Albert

Sucked for you, but it made my hole trip to TX, I had just driven 980 miles right to the track and raced. I still had my, and my buddy's luggage in the car
smile.gif
I got booted after that pass for running 11.71@115 mph (no cage) even letting off at the end to not get booted, it did not work.

Checking out your viper out there is what sold me that I wanted to get 1. Now seeing your viper run these times now, has got me excited to do more mods to my ACR.... so in short you are going to make me go broke! ļ

I will not be at VOI, I am too swamped here to go, but maybe next yr... Hope to talk to you again soon. You have a killer car there man! Shooting for 8's next?