Aldan Shocks

BW96snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard the same thing about Aldan.. borderline dangerous, that's how bad they are.

Call Erik Messley at EMI Racing (in Huntington Beach, CA) to discuss alternatives. Tell him his b/w 96 buddy sent you!

If nothing else, go Penske, although you're look at $3-$4k.

OP
OP
R

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok thanks for your opinion guys. The only reason I was going to change the shocks was that I want to lower the car. No one has Gen.1 lowering springs anymore. Us Gen.1 guys are really limited on parts now days.

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had Aldans on my Gen1 for the past 4 years. They have seen a lot of work. I have had to have two rebuilt. However, they carry a lifetime warranty that Aldan has been perfect with me on. No questions asked, just ship the shock back. It's also very easy to take the shock off on a Gen1, so not much work at all to take if off and ship it out.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok thanks for your opinion guys. The only reason I was going to change the shocks was that I want to lower the car. No one has Gen.1 lowering springs anymore. Us Gen.1 guys are really limited on parts now days.

I have a set of Aldans available for the front of a Gen2, I do not know if they will fit the Gen1.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang