ALMS - Lime Rock July 5th - 6th

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure and watch our Viper Team at Lime Rock this weekend!

American Le Mans Northeast Grand Prix

Broadcast Info:

Television Broadcast:
Saturday, July 6, 2013 - 3:00pm EDT
You must be registered for see images

Live Streaming:
Saturday, July 6, 2013 - 2:45pm EDT

Live Qualifying:
Friday, July 5, 2013 - 4:25pm EDT

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First problem was something to do with the power steering, they then got the 91 car back out on track, then another problem, but no word yet on what the cause is? or whether its the same earlier problem :(

At one point the 93 car was in 3rd place in GT but its now down in 6th :(

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were running third before the last scheduled round of stops. Not sure what happened to drop them back to 7-8 after the cycle. They were moving back up, but that last caution kinda screwed everything. Hope they can put it all together, soon, and grab a podium.

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was recently asked to participate in a survey by the new ruling body of the united ALMS and Grand Am series. I made the point very strongly that the European bodies handicap the Vet and Viper in favor of their own makes while the US bodies also handicap the Vet and Viper. There isn't a level playing field! The BMW has been a nonsense car from the beginning with the first coupe and now the Z cars having NOTHING to do with what is sold on the street. Different engines and different suspensions and different aero breaks. When the AM cars raced here, the issue was the same. BMWs victories are an absolute joke.:lmao:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^apparently, the guys at BMW know how to play the FIA game very well. Purpose built car, top pro driver. Vette couldn't really touch it head to head. I only scanned the race, but I didn't think I ever saw a GT pass a GT car. Lots going on at that track, except racing.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5th and dead last (power steering issue) in GT for SRT. The BMW and Vettes were awesome again. Sure miss the Oreca kick butt days with Beretta driving.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth