And now......Nick?

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the stance!! (how many inches is that lowered?)

Congratulations!

Regards,
Aaron

Not sure... but I do know that its lowered on Eibach Springs.

Come on... who didnt sleep in their Viper when they first got it!?

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS NICK!!

Really happy for you man! I hope it's got newer tires on it - just say "no" to runflats.

Can't wait to see it one of these weeks!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Nick, really nice looking car...looks like it is lowered, at least in the moving pics. You didn't happen to notice the three red Vipers that were in front of you????

:D

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well... I decided to do some exterior modifications to the car within the first week of owning my new Viper! :lmao:

I was traveling down 25a/St. Johnlands (Near St. Catherines Hospital in Smithtown) behind a vehicle at 40 mph along with 3 friends who were behind me on motorcycles. A black vehicle shot out infront of me and the car that I was following to try to make a left turn. Instead of hitting into the side of the vehicle, I tried to use the shoulder to my advantage. After making it around the car, I attempted to fix the Viper untill I felt the rear of the car starting to give out from underneath me. Before I knew it, I was sliding sideways for over 50 ft towards a very uncomfortable landing. The entire time the Viper was sliding, I was praying that the car would correct itself, but with the factory runflat tires, there wasnt much to be expected. I went airborn off the side of the road going through numerous trees, waiting for it to end, and wondering how I can possibly make it out of this. The Viper finally came to a stop with me still breathing (cursing, screaming, yelling, etc... LOL)! With so much adrenaline pumping through my body, I jumped out of the car to run up the hill to figure out what the hell just happened. I can only imagine what my friends were thinking as I disapeared into the trees. Instead of going after the vehicle that cut me off, they stayed to make sure I was ok, let alone alive! Somebody was looking over me when this happened because the only scratches that I walked away with was because of the thorn bush I jumped into getting out of the car! I am blessed to walk away from an accident like this and very happy that I can live to tell the story. I bought some scratch off tickets hoping to have some luck left but I think all of it was used when I went for this wild ride. :crazy2:

I would like to say thank you to those who have already reached out to me about this situation. With all of that being said, the next Viper will not be driven untill the tires are replaced!!! All I can hope for now is that the insurance company gives me back what I payed for the car.

You must be registered for see images attach

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let see:

(1) Use to driving a Mustang (nothing against Mustangs)
(2) First time Viper owner
(3) 21 yr old driver
(4) 3 friends behind him
(5) = TIRES

Nick, you know I still love you

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to learn the news, it appeared to be in immaculate condition! Dangerous idiots on the road these days, even non-runflats can not always help prevent an accident against them... insurance may want to see witness statements if nobody got the plate on the black car?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
glad youre ok but jeez, dont you read the forums ?

hope the insurance wors out for ya and at least youre safe

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow when I first saw the pictures, I was like thank god you made it out alive. Don't worry there is always another car. Stay strong.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, I'm really glad you're okay! Those pictures are tough to look at - I feel for you. The next time I see you I'll tell you about my silver 2004 that I had for 19 days... Be thankful you were alone in the car too - I had my dad with me.

If you want any advice getting back into the seat drop me a line.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoy your positive attitude (exterior decoration....LOL) despite your material loss. Glad to hear you are okay.

Like I said, life goes on!!! :D

Thanks everybody! I already started looking around a bit. The idea of a FE GTS has been floating around in my head. Im just not sure if that will be taking a "step back" or not. Ive always loved the GTS, but Im keeping my options open about the next Viper. Any opinions?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about the accident but glad to see you made it out alive. Cars can be replaced, people can't.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21