And the VCA Graphite RT/10 ACR Raffle Winner is:

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We congratulate Peter Wong (ticket #1230) from the state of Washington, this years winner of the one-of-a kind 2001 graphite RT/10 ACR Raffle Viper. Team Vipers Herb Helbig and his son picked the winning ticket. Thanks to all that participated in this years raffle, and look for the opportunity to win two fantastic raffle cars next year!

acrrafflecar3.jpg

Raffle car with Mitch Wehrly, VCA Treaurer
(lucky person that called Peter to give him the good news)

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Pete, I hope you decide to use this ACR in the manner that Team Viper intended. Remember, this package would make a great track car. We even made the wheels special to hide excessive brake dust.

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries about not using it as intended. I tracked my GTS for 2+ years before building a dedicated track car and I've still got my spare wheels, lots of tires, trailer, etc... so I'm good to go
smile.gif

However, I will be ensuring it doesn't get crunched so no track records will be set in this car! Luckily it'll be a production color so I don't need to worry about paint.

Peter

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thrilled to hear that the winner will USE this great machine. Peter, just FYI, this has long been a dream of Team Viper member Herb Helbig to build this car. Back at VOI 4 in Orlando was the first time I ever heard him speak of this special machine. For years he pushed to build it, but to no avail. Thankfully, when the VCA was in search of a "special" version of the Viper, The Team brought to life the notion of building it. Now you you get a very unique piece of Viper History! Congrats and make sure you get some American flag decals on that baby!!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viperrick:
Congrats Pete, I hope you decide to use this ACR in the manner that Team Viper intended. Remember, this package would make a great track car. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CONGRATS PETER for bringing yet ANOTHER rare Viper to the Pac-NW VCA! [Joining GT2-001, ACR-001, GTS 1st release, and ORECA/GTS-R replica 001.]

Lest anyone think that Peter Wong has trailer queens, I can assure you his custom OPEN trailer is a race hauler, and we have turned tires into marbles and biblically altered brake pads (dust-to-dust) on many an occasion!

I hope that among all you VCA officers and esp Mitch, the assembly process was captured on film for the lucky winner.
Interesting that the build sheet, options list and the window sticker all claim that it is simply a sapphire blue RT/10 w/ a black interior, and NO mention of the ACR package or the Connolly interior. VCA please document for Peter?

THANKS to the VCA Officers and JRThompson company and Team Viper for making this a great event in support of VCA activities.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala