And the Viper Final Edition is....

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...going to be announced tomorrow morning. :D VCA members can check out this thread then to see what it looks like and the various features offered. Exciting indeed!

Oh okay, I suppose we could provide a sneak peek...

finalpeek.jpg

Hey, we are only allowed to show so much beforehand... :eater: See you in the morning!

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw pictures on Saturday of the Final Edition...lets just say it's a nice color...or I was told (they) were a FE color-and interesting stripe package.

Last edited:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, since I have one on order, I am scared to death. From the little my dealer has told me it sounds good. I have known color for weeks but did not want to blurt it out. I just fear that it may have stripes/wheels more appropriate for a 20 year old than a man of my advance age.:)

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don`t feel so bad sween. i have been a viper owner and member for a few years now and still cannot see any pictures yet

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go! The Viper Club of America, in conjunction with Dodge, is very pleased to announce the Final Edition Dodge Viper SRT10. Available only as a 2010 model, the car is configured as follows:

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
Overview:

- Limited unit vehicle run: 50 units all markets
- Available on Coupe, Roadster and ACR

Body:

- Primary exterior paint: Graphite (ZDR)
- Custom center stripe Black (MX3) with Red tracer stripe (LRN)
- Coupe/ACR includes Black (MX3) roof;
- Coupe/ACR includes Black (MX3) Windshield Surround
- No change to Roadster windshield surround color (standard low-gloss black)
- Rear diffuser area painted black on all models
- ACR Wing to be clear carbon with Graphite (ZDR) end plates and wing support stanchions
- Unique side sill badge with two versions: Standard and ACR

Chassis:

- All Coupe and Roadster to include 6-Spoke Wheels painted metallic “Anthracite”
- ACR wheel is standard Black Sidewinder

Interior:

- Interior black with red stitching
- Gloss Black (MX3) center stack bezel and shift & switch console with Red (LRN) painted ‘halo’ surrounds
- Bright/stainless steel screws in center stack bezel
- Numbered dash badge (1 to 50)
- Unique Final Edition floor mats

[/FONT]
Final_Edition_Sketch.jpg

Final_Edition_Interior_Concept.jpg

viper_special_edition_wide.jpg

So be sure to check with your favorite Dodge dealer to see what allocation they may have and if they have this model available. You don't want to miss this exciting opportunity!

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great, too bad they did not tell us 3 months ago. i would have ordered one, but i guess they will sell everyone easy

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealership just called regarding my order. Apparently 35 roadsters ordered, only making 5. I'm going to dealership tonight to check out this F.E. that I've been offered. I'll post more info later tonight. If I choose this F.E. I'll still be a loyal red viper owner thru and thru.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, looks like a vert F.E. is coming my way. I went ahead with the change. There are no options available, they do come with a numbered dash badge(1 to 17) so we are not sure if that means only 17 F.E's will be made for the CDN market although in Y2K5SRTs post it is mentioned that 50 units are available. When I placed my order back in Nov, I was happy to get a red vert, never thought that an F.E. would be parking in my garage. I'm excited, I really like the look !!

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not as cool as the red/white final edition in 2002 imho. Looks kinda drab.

I like double stripes, center stripe doesn't do it for me.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's cool, but there are better color combos out there.
I do like the red stitching though.

Nick

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the color combination. The only problem i have with it is it looks like its going to get outdated, it doesn't look like a timeless design.

But it does look good can't wait to see it in person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang