Angelina Jolie Drives SRT 10

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Juli, that is exactly why we ALL love you here, sadly you and a few others are an exception to what men generally see as we grow up and then grow old.
Regards,
Aaron

:eek: --shucks!~! Thank you all for accepting me here on the forums, and thank YOU, Aaron as always for your eloquent words!!! I DO know what you all mean, as of course, do I have many women friends who have 'CARS' as their passions? Nope, very few...one has a restored Vette she loves to drive around. Too bad women with cars as passions are the exception...very sad. :confused: Thank you again, Aaron!! :2tu: ~juli~

crow_48032

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is amazing...Brad sure did step up the ladder a few rungs when he ditched Jennifer for Angelina...no matter how many miles she has on her..

I would take Jennifer over Angelina any day of the week.....as a matter of fact, I'd take Lindsay Lohan over Angelina....and thats not saying much! :crazy2:

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AJ (that's what she goes by when I'm with her) is 'BI' ... she's happy driving a Vette too

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Juli maybe we should start a thread JUST for the women Viper owners

NO MEN ALLOWED of course:D

then we can talk about them :lmao:

I think I was a man in a former life since I have 2 sportscars

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***?!? How'd the driver of that car get picked??? I'm better looking than he is! And why is he looking to the left? IS HE BLIND???

Nice tatoo. Not:rolleyes:

So is the Viper an 06 not an 08? I see the ten spoke, which may still be the best looking SRT/10 wheel they;ve made. IMO

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Juli maybe we should start a thread JUST for the women Viper owners
NO MEN ALLOWED of course:D
then we can talk about them :lmao:
I think I was a man in a former life since I have 2 sportscars

NAHHHHH--don't we have just as much, if not MORE fun listening to them????!!!! :rolaugh: :eater: :eater: :eater: :lmao: If you were a former man just cus you have 2 sportscars, then you belong with the chauvinistic guys!~! :omg: :omg: ;) (WOMEN can just simply LOVE sport cars, just BECAUSE~~~~) Nice to meetcha, Leslie!~! ~juli~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NAHHHHH--don't we have just as much, if not MORE fun listening to them????!!!! :rolaugh: :eater: :eater: :eater: :lmao: If you were a former man just cus you have 2 sportscars, then you belong with the chauvinistic guys!~! :omg: :omg: ;) (WOMEN can just simply LOVE sport cars, just BECAUSE~~~~) Nice to meetcha, Leslie!~! ~juli~

Ya'll just take that giddy woman chat right on over to that "for girls only" post. :crazy2: Go on! Git!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. You and Leslie may have some space here. :talk Keep it tidy though. You know how neat male Viper owners like their area.

You must be registered for see images
Oh, I'm :rolleyes: soooo:rolleyes: relieved that we are '''''allowed'''' to stay on!!! ummmm...male/neat....does THAT even mesh??? hmmmm...we will TRY to keep up to your ''''neat male Viper owners'''' standards....(haha....NOOOOO problem-o there!!!)
~~~~~juli~~~~~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli... I just noticed you avatar changer again. Ya'll must get 7 characters on NY plates. only 6 in this big old state of TX. Sure can do a lot more with the 7th extra space.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli... I just noticed you avatar changer again. Ya'll must get 7 characters on NY plates. only 6 in this big old state of TX. Sure can do a lot more with the 7th extra space.

Thank you, Dave for noticing the avatar change--makes our car more personal-looking. CREDIT TO BIG-N-ITALIAN!!!!! YESSSS! Actually we get 8 characters on a license plate with a NY state pic included if we want, which counts as one character (which we don't want, hence the space, so there ARE actually 8 characters on that plate~~a space also counts as a character)....and what, by chance, would YOU suggest for any change??? Always open to suggestions!! (can't wait to hear these suggestions!!) We went thru aLOT of various license names, all were taken....so ended up with that one...was not our first choice. ~juli~
***Andrew???? The seat is always down here...courtesy, courtesy!!! Remember, I have to be nice....'''''Dave's rules''''.....:cool:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Dave for noticing the avatar change--makes our car more personal-looking. CREDIT TO BIG-N-ITALIAN!!!!! YESSSS! Actually we get 8 characters on a license plate with a NY state pic included if we want, which counts as one character (which we don't want, hence the space, so there ARE actually 8 characters on that plate~~a space also counts as a character)....and what, by chance, would YOU suggest for any change??? Always open to suggestions!! (can't wait to hear these suggestions!!) We went thru aLOT of various license names, all were taken....so ended up with that one...was not our first choice. ~juli~
***Andrew???? The seat is always down here...courtesy, courtesy!!! Remember, I have to be nice....'''''Dave's rules''''.....:cool:

No no no... I'm not suggesting you change your license plate. Noticed your avatar changed which now has your plate in it. Noticed it had 7 characters. I could write a novel with 8 characters!

As mentioned, we get 6 characters. My three vehicles have a theme going. Well, at least 2 of them. WAY FUN, WAY BAD, and well, the truck I just need another character to do something for a WAY something plate for it. WAY BIG, WAY RED, WAY TUF just don't do it for me. Any suggestions that the state would print?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No no no... I'm not suggesting you change your license plate. Noticed your avatar changed which now has your plate in it. Noticed it had 7 characters. I could write a novel with 8 characters!

As mentioned, we get 6 characters. My three vehicles have a theme going. Well, at least 2 of them. WAY FUN, WAY BAD, and well, the truck I just need another character to do something for a WAY something plate for it. WAY BIG, WAY RED, WAY TUF just don't do it for me. Any suggestions that the state would print?

WAY WHO (like wha-hooo???!); WAY DUM; WAY V10; WAY BYE (like 'wave bye'?);
WAY TGO; WAY YAY....haha....don't know...can't come up with anything else right now...mind is on Mike's truck repair (fuel pump) right now, and busy with trying to set up when he can get his truck mechanic to replace it, get a rental truck, bleahbleahbleah...cost of being -selfemployed-...................thanx for asking for suggestions, you ARE a good guy! :omg: ;) ~juli~
(so your 'space' doesn't count for a character?, or you don't have a space in there)...yep, we actually have 8 characters according to DMV/NYS--space counts.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAY WHO (like wha-hooo???!); WAY DUM; WAY V10; WAY BYE (like 'wave bye'?);
WAY TGO; WAY YAY

(so your 'space' doesn't count for a character?, or you don't have a space in there)...yep, we actually have 8 characters according to DMV/NYS--space counts.

WAY TGO... Kinda like that one. Thanks for the suggestions. And no, on regular plates the space does not count. On special plates, like animal friendly with the kitty and puppy to the side, you only get 5 characters and spaces do count. Soooooooo, no WAY K9 on the truck. It would have to be WAYK9. Wacky 9 most would think.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang