Angelina Jolie Drives SRT 10

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just seen some pics of angelina jolie filming a movie in chicago and there is a scene with her driving a red srt10 coupe. how cool is that!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

MQQNVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Angelina AND a Viper in a movie? Sign me up! :2tu: Any idea the nameof the movie and when?

Sounds like a potential VCA local chapter night out in the making.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if chicks are going to start buying Vipers after seeing this:confused:

That's one of the issues I have with Vettes. They became sports cars for ladies.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is so unusual about a woman driving a Viper????? :dunno: ohhhhhh, it's Angelina :omg: ...not just some run of the mill 'average' woman whose passion is Vipers!~! Also, didn't realize that Vipers were a MAN'S car???? :nono: :rolleyes: hmmmmmm.....guess I was brought up all wrong!! :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
~juli~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is so unusual about a woman driving a Viper????? :dunno: ohhhhhh, it's Angelina :omg: ...not just some run of the mill 'average' woman whose passion is Vipers!~! Also, didn't realize that Vipers were a MAN'S car???? :nono: :rolleyes: hmmmmmm.....guess I was brought up all wrong!! :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
~juli~

No Juli, we're all just chauvinist jerks hiding behind our keyboards... :cool:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Juli, we're all just chauvinist jerks hiding behind our keyboards... :cool:

LOL--I could say that's true in SOME of these posts!!! Luckily, I have the self-confidence and don't get personally offended when guys say things like they have!! They haven't met me...wellllll....some of them have (they're not the ones saying anything about women driving Vipers)....all in good fun, that's the way I take it~~~~:cool: :eater: :eater: :eater:
~juli~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL--I could say that's true in SOME of these posts!!! Luckily, I have the self-confidence and don't get personally offended when guys say things like they have!! They haven't met me...wellllll....some of them have (they're not the ones saying anything about women driving Vipers)....all in good fun, that's the way I take it~~~~:cool: :eater: :eater: :eater:
~juli~

Men love to pick on women that can take it and dish it. No, actually, we spend our entire lives searching for this woman, and when we do find her, she's happily married.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering why the installer has been taking so long with my red coupe. Anyone think Brad will get mad if I add Angelina to the list of my mods? On second thought this could be the sequel to Gone in Sixty Seconds. I better go and call my installer.........BRB

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Men love to pick on women that can take it and dish it. No, actually, we spend our entire lives searching for this woman, and when we do find her, she's happily married.

LOL--yeah, I can keep up with the best of you!~! Same here, we women love a guy who can dish it and take it too~~~I am taking what you said here as a HUGE compliment, thank you!!!
(Yep, Mike & I are a very happy, passionate couple--we are lucky and don't take that for granted!) ~juli~

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
~juli~

Your the exception Juli:D and so is Leslie and a few other women owners, my wife included.

But tell me you don’t like it when guys looks at you with that “surprised smile” because they never see women driving Vipers. My wife thinks she’d cool****z when she drive the Viper.:2tu:

I heard 30% of corvette owners are women.

RT10viperfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just seen some pics of angelina jolie filming a movie in chicago and there is a scene with her driving a red srt10 coupe. how cool is that!

You must be registered for see images attach

Pfft...That's not driving. When she takes one out and gets all the way to second gear in a parking lot, then she can say she has driven one! :D

Juli you are doing just fine in this thread! Keep up the good work.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your the exception Juli:D and so is Leslie and a few other women owners, my wife included.
But tell me you don’t like it when guys looks at you with that “surprised smile” because they never see women driving Vipers. My wife thinks she’d cool****z when she drive the Viper.:2tu:
I heard 30% of corvette owners are women.

I do have Vette friends who are women, more women drive Vettes than Vipers, I'll give you that. But thanx for also being a guy who appreciates the fact a woman ''''''can'''''' drive a Viper :rolleyes: ...of COURSE they can!!!! And, no, I don't take the astonished looks seriously....just wave and go on my way....it's just FUN!!! Just hate the 'assumption' that the Viper is a 'mans' car!~! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANX Karen!!! hahaaaaaah!!!!! You too!! ~juli~ (looks like us women have to stick together, or the guys think the Viper is just a 'mans' car!!??!!?? NOT!!) LOL

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait...I'll be getting my Man Card :rolaugh:

[/q

uote]

Scratch--you are also the exception to the rule--you DO appreciate us women Viper-ettes
and that is greatly appreciated!! ~juli~ (LOVE the 'man' card...:lmao: )

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have Vette friends who are women, more women drive Vettes than Vipers, I'll give you that. But thanx for also being a guy who appreciates the fact a woman ''''''can'''''' drive a Viper :rolleyes: ...of COURSE they can!!!! And, no, I don't take the astonished looks seriously....just wave and go on my way....it's just FUN!!! Just hate the 'assumption' that the Viper is a 'mans' car!~! ~juli

:D I encourage my wife to drive the Viper. Nothings hotter than a woman driving hot car.

She puts almost as many miles on them as I do. Which is great because she can’t wait to get the 08 either.:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D I encourage my wife to drive the Viper. Nothings hotter than a woman driving hot car.
She puts almost as many miles on them as I do. Which is great because she can’t wait to get the 08 either.:2tu:

Good for you, Andrew--your wife has a rare gem in you!!! :2tu: (As I do with Mike!!) We are the lucky ones~~~juli :cool:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scratch--you are also the exception to the rule--you DO appreciate us women Viper-ettes
and that is greatly appreciated!! ~juli~ (LOVE the 'man' card...:lmao: )[/QUOTE]

I like that. Viper-ettes:2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you, Andrew--your wife has a rare gem in you!!! :2tu: (As I do with Mike!!) We are the lucky ones~~~juli :cool:

I wish I could get her to take a driving couse but she's afraid she'll hurt the car.:dunno:

She got some curb rash yestarday and she's still beating herself up about it.:smirk:

I told her now that she's wreaked the Viper we'll have to order the new one.:drive: I wouldn't want my wife driving around in a wrecked car.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could get her to take a driving couse but she's afraid she'll hurt the car.:dunno:
She got some curb rash yestarday and she's still beating herself up about it.:smirk:
I told her now that she's wreaked the Viper we'll have to order the new one.:drive: I wouldn't want my wife driving around in a wrecked car.:D

You are very sweet, Andrew!!!! I'd be beating myself up too, if I ever even ATTEMPTED curb rash--but we don't do that around here...no curbs TO rash!!! LOL....well, uh YEAHHHH, now you GOTTA get an '08!!!! Have one of each tho, for both of you to drive!
ENJOY the weekend!!! ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am currently taking applications for a gf who drives a Viper (TT Gen 3 coupe preferred). Email application, pics and a copy of your last bank statement to my aol account. Thanks

I hear Angelina is s-i-n-g-l-e, Chad.....go for it.....:smirk: :smirk: :smirk: (and the boatload of kids too, heeheeeeeeeee!!!!) Enjoy the weekend! ~juli~

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When we get the body back from the production company, will anyone pay more for it??

We dont know the plot, it could end up a wreck

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we get the body back from the production company, will anyone pay more for it??
We dont know the plot, it could end up a wreck

Hmmm...which body are you talking about Jon???? (Angelina's, or the Viper's?? :smirk: )
And, that's a good one *could end up a wreck*!! :rolaugh: :rolaugh: :eater:
LOL--juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang