Angelina Jolie Drives SRT 10

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
She is amazing...Brad sure did step up the ladder a few rungs when he ditched Jennifer for Angelina...no matter how many miles she has on her..

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, didn't realize that Vipers were a MAN'S car????

Yes. Vipers are a man's car. In fact, the Viper is the ultimate man's car (except for that dang cupholder). They are big, loud, guzzling, obnoxious cars. You wouldn't call that a woman's car would you? You don't look at a Viper and say "that's cute." You look at a Viper and say "I'm kinda scared."

That's what a "man's car" is.

It is ok for a woman to drive/own a man's car.
It is emasculating for a man to drive/own a woman's car.

Welcome to the "man's car" club.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Vipers are a man's car. In fact, the Viper is the ultimate man's car (except for that dang cupholder). They are big, loud, guzzling, obnoxious cars. You wouldn't call that a woman's car would you? You don't look at a Viper and say "that's cute." You look at a Viper and say "I'm kinda scared."

Whoa.

Dude.

Word.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well said Chuck!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's what my wife loves about it. Her friends all freak when they see driving it around town. Most of her friends can't even drive a stick let alone one with 510hp.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

uh-ohhhhhhh.....here we go again with Chuck!!!! LOL--No, I've never liked 'cute' cars, just cus I'm a 'woman/girl', doesn't necessarily mean automatically that I like 'cute' cars, I never did....I like BIG, MUSCULAR CARS!!!! No, I don't look at the Viper and say "oooooo, I'm scared"....HAH---more the opposite!!! I don't think there really IS such a thing as a 'mans' car or a 'womans' car--IMO. LOVE THE VIPERS~~~:birthday: ~~~(gotcha!)
~juli~:cool: :eater: :cool: :eater:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good the see the dialogue has switched to women and Vipers, from Vettes and anything.

So Juli, you're cool with us calling the Viper a man's car? Cause we're cool with you driving it. I sensed that there were mostly votes for a Viper being a man's car. Shucks, it almost seems like this forum is also a man's world. Are you comfortable living in this man's world?!?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good the see the dialogue has switched to women and Vipers, from Vettes and anything.
So Juli, you're cool with us calling the Viper a man's car? Cause we're cool with you driving it. I sensed that there were mostly votes for a Viper being a man's car. Shucks, it almost seems like this forum is also a man's world. Are you comfortable living in this man's world?!?

You must be registered for see images

(LOL) I am VERY comfortable living in a man's world....always have been!!! I think I'm mature enough to take what's dished out, and try to give it back also!!! :cool: I love the posts here on the forums, and like you, glad the threads vary. I'm the one here who takes care of all the Viper mods (calling the experts, talking with them, deciding with Mike what's best to do)....and I can SEE why people call the Viper a man's car...you don't SEE many women driving it...but I also like respect, which anyone does, right?!! Dave, thank you for being honest, and I also will be--every time!! :2tu: ~juli~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

(LOL) I am VERY comfortable living in a man's world....always have been!!! I think I'm mature enough to take what's dished out, and try to give it back also!!! :cool: I love the posts here on the forums, and like you, glad the threads vary. I'm the one here who takes care of all the Viper mods (calling the experts, talking with them, deciding with Mike what's best to do)....and I can SEE why people call the Viper a man's car...you don't SEE many women driving it...but I also like respect, which anyone does, right?!! Dave, thank you for being honest, and I also will be--every time!! :2tu: ~juli~

Juli I have noticed your technical savvy here. We (all the single men that drive Vipers) need a sample of your DNA for cloning. Nothing *****, just a strand of hair. Then, all of the single Viper men will have the coolest GF's in the world. The planet will be happier. Safer too, cause I always listen when a woman says SLOW THE &%$# DOWN. You're going to get us both killed!!!

You also are either amazing with your typing, or you just use spell check like I do. My typing *****, and spell check makes me look smart.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli I have noticed your technical savvy here. We (all the single men that drive Vipers) need a sample of your DNA for cloning. Nothing *****, just a strand of hair. Then, all of the single Viper men will have the coolest GF's in the world. The planet will be happier. Safer too, cause I always listen when a woman says SLOW THE &%$# DOWN. You're going to get us both killed!!!
You also are either amazing with your typing, or you just use spell check like I do. My typing *****, and spell check makes me look smart.

WOWWWW~~HUGE thanks your way, Dave!!!! (I don't use spell-check, I have always been a typist~~thank you!)....and I NEVER SAY SLOW THE &%$# DOWN!!! (opposite)
I appreciate the compliments and the respect, you are close to #1 in my book....well, MIKE is #1!!! THANX again Dave :headbang: ~~~~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if the VCA will be able to raffle that Viper seat Jolie has been sitting in. :naughty:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's a *****! :crazy2: And she doesn't deserve to be in the driver's seat of a Viper.

Good to see a Viper in another movie though! :2tu:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, here's where I get myself in hot water intentionally....there are cars that are predominantly owned by men and cars that are predominantly owned by women, here's my list:

Cars who I almost always see men driving (and it's cool when a woman drives one!):

1) Dodge Viper (any generation)
2) Lamborghini Murcielago
3) Ferrari F430 Coupe or Spyder
4) any dualie pickup
5) those ultra pickups like the F550, F650, GMC4500, etc

Cars I almost always see women driving and when I see a man driving one I always think....he musta borrowed his girlfriend's car:

1) Volkswagen Beetle (the new one)
2) Mitsubishi Eclipse
3) Hyundai Tiburon
4) Pontiac Sunfire
5) Mercedes G-series "minivan"

As for my fiancee driving my Viper, I'd love to have her do it, however she wants a Viper with an automatic tranny (I held my tongue and just said "yes dear, I'll see what I can do").

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. I'd love to see your own lists of "man's cars" and "women's cars"!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regards,
Aaron
P.S. I'd love to see your own lists of "man's cars" and "women's cars"!!
Gosh, darn, sorry Aaron...I don't look at cars that way!!~!! To ME, all cars are 'drivers' cars...not by gender. I was brought up with 3 brothers and my father taught ME all things car-related, relied on ME to mow the lawns, trim the hedges, etc....my brothers were not asked--only I received the 'honor'~~LOL~~(my sister did not either). So, your lists are very interesting~~but I can only reply with there is no difference to ME in what a person drives...just DRIVE A CAR!!!!! FUNSIES!!!! DRIVE,DRIVE,DRIVE....that's my passion!!!
ENJOY~~juli

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Juli, that is exactly why we ALL love you here, sadly you and a few others are an exception to what men generally see as we grow up and then grow old.

Regards,
Aaron

crow_48032

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yuck, she's nasty and has some huge disgusting lips! I wouldn't touch her with billy bob thortons D*#$ ..... oh wait, she's already nasty enough to do him! haha

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli should get a laugh what the Blue Oval calls their race cars..
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/articles/article_00713.shtml
My wife has driven manual trans most her life, from old Beetles, 4 speed Corvette, C5 6 speed Corvette, and she can drive my 2500 diesel 6 speed manual 4x4 truck whenever we exchange daily rides, yes.. she's my kind of woman. :D

:lmao: Yep, I DID get a kick out of that 'man racer'!!!! Never been too fond of the newer Mustange...the older ones, yeah...but the new ones are just too clunky, heavy and are horrible at handling (talking corners here!!)....glad you've got someone who also shares your passions as well!~! :2tu: ~juli~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang